Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California NudeStock at Deer Park Nudist Resort
TOPIC: NudeStock at Deer Park Nudist Resort
Created by: goatsrus
Original Starting post for this thread:
Saturday will be a day of music by the pool and a live band in the clubhouse in the evening. No gate fees will be charged for this event so it's a good time to come check out the two pools and two jacuzzis all in a rustic mountain setting. Spend a day of nude relaxation and fun... all for free. Contact me if ya need more info.. you will need a reservation to gain admittance at the gate.. Hope to see ya there. Janine and Gerald

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Opps.. I forgot to mention that it's this coming weekend July l0th for Nudestock.. bring your love beads .. Janine

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Hi Gary and Paula.. There will be music by the upper pool all day and I think Bingo at the upper pool.. the bar at the clubhouse will be open at 5:00 p.m. and dinner at 6:00 then a live band and dance. You can also get a hearty breakfast at the cafe in the morning starting at 8:00. We will be there all day and evening Saturday so hope to see ya there.... Janine

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Sounds like fun to us. When's this free weekend going to be, Goats?

Do they have any kind of activities planned, or will this be a normal weekend at the park?

Thanks for letting us know, Gary & Paula

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
You have to be nude in the pool areas .. everywhere else you can cover up as your level of comfort dictates...

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
OK ... we understand this is a nude resort, but must you be nude?

thanks, dng

Pearce AZ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Saturday will be a day of music by the pool and a live band in the clubhouse in the evening. No gate fees will be charged for this event so it's a good time to come check out the two pools and two jacuzzis all in a rustic mountain setting. Spend a day of nude relaxation and fun... all for free. Contact me if ya need more info.. you will need a reservation to gain admittance at the gate.. Hope to see ya there. Janine and Gerald

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: NudeStock at Deer Park Nudist Resort