Newbies to Freedom Acres : Swingers Discussion 35698
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaNewbies to Freedom Acres
TOPIC: Newbies to Freedom Acres
Created by: sassycouple2004 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok... Sassy Here it is. We love Club FA and I'm sure LAC is just as great. Each club is going to be a bit different. At FA the regulars are supper nice and I'm sure the same goes for LAC. Now, Club FA is much closer to where you live which is always a factor. If you are going to goto FA, make sure you visit their website, clubfa(dot)com. You will need to have Mrs. Sassy call the phone number. They will explain everything to her. Drop us an email if you want to chat more about FA. ;-) Tom & Shannon

San Dimas CA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
If you attend FA on Wed., remember that it is a totally different party on the weekend. You will see the facility but you will not have the crowd.

Ontario CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Check their web site

freedomacres dot com

it has all the membership and admission info.

They have a Wed. night party that is less.

Perris CA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Hi Sassy, We try to go to FA about once a month. When it's your first time at FA, you will get a tour, and they will show you around, and explain all the rules. If you choose to stay, then you pay $70.00 for the entrance fee and $30.00 for the year membership (the membership is not an option, but you only pay that once a year). Then they send you off on your own. I believe you make your experience there what you want to make it. The dance floor gets pretty hot at times. Many times women just start dancing with each other and that is the ice breakers, but again, if you are not comfortable with that then just casually move away. So again, you set the pace. If you want to meet someone then talk to them, if you just want to look, watch and enjoy the atmosphere, then just enjoy. Everytime we go there are always new people there, so you won't be in the only "newbies", that's a guarantee! Good Luck and hope to see you there sometime! M & E

Temecula CA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
We would definately recommend FA. Especially on Halloween for newbies, due to the anonimity of being in costume. At FA, you can just stay on the dance floor and still see a show not unlike that at a nightclub in Hollywood or you can be adventuresome and experience the lifestyle firsthand in another part of the club. The great thing about it for newbies is that you only go as far as you're both comfortable with. Which brings me to my next comment, You MUST have a committed, secure relationship in order for this to work. Have fun, go at your own pace and remember who you brought to the party. Good luck, J and I

Ontario CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Newbies to Freedom Acres