New thread needed : Swingers Discussion 34779
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaNew thread needed
TOPIC: New thread needed
Created by: trikes
Original Starting post for this thread:
Middle aged cpl. looking for new thread. Treads on 3 somes 4 somes, gang bangs, sluts and cock suckers [ female or male ] , dilldos, cock rings, fire trucks, dounuts, crome rims. The threads can be BBW, any race, ht/wt porp, Elmer Fudd doing Miss piggy. JUST NO LIST'S!..... Selective singel list ok. LOL

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Daveandbaby, we are going to try and make it. I posted the ride here hope others will see it. Hope to see you there.

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
Swinging Harley riders, what would that patch look like?

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
Well then I guess it's back to Mexico!...lol...but it was good for a laugh!...

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(708 posts)
not live pony's.... They are called ponies... kinda like a smaller version of a OBGYN table :)

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Sugg...."PONIES"?????....FOTFLMAO...and I thought I was kinky...lol...lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(708 posts)
Alright!!! finnally somthing else to read... :)

MIne had to be at a CLub called GAry And Margaret in Mira Loma.. They had some ponies that were great for giving and reciving head. Alos the Open rooms can get hot and heavy at times too... One of these days I want to go to the red rooster and to the Convention in Vegas, I heard they can get wild too.

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
That's OK, Trikes. Lists are a hard habit to break. You can be on our list anytime.

Probably the second best party we've been to was at Steve & Silver's this last New Years Eve. Lots of friendly people, and everyone had a great time. Maybe we can meet you there one of these nights.

Gary

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Smooth, have only been to a handful of swing party's most hosted by luvdaoneurwith at the torch room and wow what fun party's. It's not a place like Red Rooster or FA but plenty of sexy half naked people.... ok naked people, and best of all its easy to get on the list. Sorry could not resist.

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
Wow, Trikes, that sounds like the makings of a great party. And that could be a new thread for everyone.

OK, what's the best swing party you've ever been to? When and where are good, but lots of details would be even better.

Our favorite was probably the Halloween party at the Red Rooster in Las Vegas a couple years ago. There were about 300 people there, in every kind of costume you can imagine. There was very creative body painting (which kept having to be touched up), and raunchy behavior everywhere. The rooms were all full the entire night, and various groups of couples, singles, and lots of different combinations were going on all over the place. Great party. I think they still have some pictures of it on their website.

What's your favorite?

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Middle aged cpl. looking for new thread. Treads on 3 somes 4 somes, gang bangs, sluts and cock suckers [ female or male ] , dilldos, cock rings, fire trucks, dounuts, crome rims. The threads can be BBW, any race, ht/wt porp, Elmer Fudd doing Miss piggy. JUST NO LIST'S!..... Selective singel list ok. LOL

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: New thread needed