Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California Looking for a handsome British man for May 11 party in San Jose
TOPIC: Looking for a handsome British man for May 11 party in San Jose
Created by: TomandKatia
Original Starting post for this thread:
My girlfriend's birthday is coming up next month and I’m putting together a little surprise for her. On Saturday, May 11, I will be taking her to dinner and then somewhere for a quiet drink. While having our drink, people she lusts after will begin to arrive to her surprise. Many of the people she knows. She has a fetish for British accents, so I'm hoping we can find a handsome British gentleman to join the fun.

Once everyone has arrived we will head to the home in San Jose for an evening of adult fun.

If you fit the part and have interest in attending, please contact me.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
My girlfriend's birthday is coming up next month and I’m putting together a little surprise for her. On Saturday, May 11, I will be taking her to dinner and then somewhere for a quiet drink. While having our drink, people she lusts after will begin to arrive to her surprise. Many of the people she knows. She has a fetish for British accents, so I'm hoping we can find a handsome British gentleman to join the fun.

Once everyone has arrived we will head to the home in San Jose for an evening of adult fun.

If you fit the part and have interest in attending, please contact me.

W Menlo Park CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Looking for a handsome British man for May 11 party in San Jose