High Desert Party : Swingers Discussion 34571
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaHigh Desert Party
TOPIC: High Desert Party
Created by: NewDesertArrivals
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay High Desert. We are at it again. Jerry & I will be hosting a party on July 10th. Iknow you will ask, why so early of a posting. Well, for those who work or have children you can plan ahead. This is also a party that has all shapes, sizes and ages. We love to open our house for the pleasures that are in this lifestyle. These can be all the way from just Meet & Great to a very nasty "Party". So come on and let us know if you will be interested. E-mail us here or if you already have our real e-mail contact us there.

We look forward to seeing more of the High Desert people. We don't bite. Oh well, maybe a nibble or two.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay I am cumming Watch out.. LOL

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I shall be there if I can get a ride.. I still want to try out that swing hehe..

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
At least tell us what a great time you had puleeeeeeeeeeeeeze ;-)

Perris CA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Well, I was thinking more of some of my attendees to be letting people know if they liked it or not. I don't think it should come from us. As those who attend what they thought.

Friends to be, Gloria & Jerry

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
How about an after party report? ;-)

Perris CA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Good morning to all the High Desert and inland empire

For those not attending the Lifestyles convention or anyof the other million things happening down the hill, we will be hosting a party at our place in Apple Valley on July 10th. The party will start at 7:00pm and run until everyone is down and out. This is a play party and you ar under no obligation toplay with anyone but your own partner if that is what you like. Single women are free,but a donation of essentials, (i.e. toilet paper, case of bottled water or such is greatly appreciated) The rest is a $20 donation per couple as I provide a great spread for the table, all soda, and water. You will supply your own alcohol. I supply 3 bedrooms for play, and an extra room in the front for that. We have a large back yard but without a pool or spa. We know a lot of fun people and are not trying to take over anything, just give another place to go with out driving down the hill. We also do not expect you to jump into bed with us now or at anytime if there is no arttraction from your end. We know we are a little older but we are much more fun than you would think. We like to laugh, and have a great time. We are patient and pleasant people and just want you to have a safe place to come.

Hope to see you here. For more info please contact me here and we will go from there.

Friends to be, Gloria & Jerry

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Well, as this forum has been taken over by trivial things I will put out the call again to the High Desert and Inland Empire. We will be hosting a party at our place in Apple Valley on July 10th. If you would like to attend as a couple please let us know. For those not busy that Saturday come out and meet some real nice people.

Gloria & Jerry

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Okay High Desert. We are at it again. Jerry & I will be hosting a party on July 10th. Iknow you will ask, why so early of a posting. Well, for those who work or have children you can plan ahead. This is also a party that has all shapes, sizes and ages. We love to open our house for the pleasures that are in this lifestyle. These can be all the way from just Meet & Great to a very nasty "Party". So come on and let us know if you will be interested. E-mail us here or if you already have our real e-mail contact us there.

We look forward to seeing more of the High Desert people. We don't bite. Oh well, maybe a nibble or two.

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: High Desert Party