HALLOWEEN IN THE HIGH DESERT : Swingers Discussion 37172
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaHALLOWEEN IN THE HIGH DESERT
TOPIC: HALLOWEEN IN THE HIGH DESERT
Created by: NewDesertArrivals
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well,I'm at it again High Desert. It is only 6 weeks until Halloween. For those who are not attending FA, LACouples or any of the other affairs come to the Desert and play. Come and meet some great people. This will be a Costume party so let' s see how we can all dress up or down. This is open to Couples, Single women and a very very select single gentlemen. Hope to meet some more of my neighbors up here in the desert.

Gloria & Jerry

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Have a great time, and don't forget to report all the juicy details for us lurkers.

;-)

Perris CA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Halloween party is just around the corner all. Hope everyone has a great time where ever they will be.

Friends to be, Gloria & Jerry

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Hello High Desert,

To any that I have talked to and may not have sent the invitation, please forgive this "blonde' and re e-mail me so I can get the invitation out to you. I know that there are way too many parties going on but hope some of you will come and join us.

Happy Halloween,

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Yes you may. If you are not tied up with the Coffee Night Party, you are more then welcome to come and play. Or to just meet and talk. which ever you want. We share our hubbies without having to be in there with them. We will make it to a Coffee Night some day.

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Uhm can us single straight rare breed of gals go?

:)

Upland CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Good morning High Desert....

Well, there are only a few weeks left until Halloween. For those who do not have any plans we will be hosting a costume party. Come on out and meet some fun people. I willneed your real e-mail to be able to send the invitation.

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Well,I'm at it again High Desert. It is only 6 weeks until Halloween. For those who are not attending FA, LACouples or any of the other affairs come to the Desert and play. Come and meet some great people. This will be a Costume party so let' s see how we can all dress up or down. This is open to Couples, Single women and a very very select single gentlemen. Hope to meet some more of my neighbors up here in the desert.

Gloria & Jerry

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: HALLOWEEN IN THE HIGH DESERT