Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California Freedom Acres has Limo Service to Deer Park Nudist Resort
TOPIC: Freedom Acres has Limo Service to Deer Park Nudist Resort
Created by: goatsrus
Original Starting post for this thread:
Deer Park Nudiest Resort, just across the highway from Freedom Acres In Devore CA has limo service for those staying in the park. Camping is available with Full RV hook ups dry RV hook ups with electricity and tent camping. This makes Devore California a real vacation destination.. you can camp and enjoy swimming, showers, jacuzzi and a meal if you like... then go party all night at FA Whoo Hoo All the info is in the Freedom Acres Monthly newsletter available at their official FA websight....Note: Deer Park is not a swingers resort but a nudist ranch. I welcome any questions just send me some mail.. Mrs. Goats

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
hi Lucky Twin! No I don't own Deer Park but I am a member and am on the membership committee and my husband and I go there often to enjoy recreation in the nude because we love the camping recreation and fun. Perhaps we shall see you there some day.. smoooches Mrs. Goats

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Deer Park Nudiest Resort, just across the highway from Freedom Acres In Devore CA has limo service for those staying in the park. Camping is available with Full RV hook ups dry RV hook ups with electricity and tent camping. This makes Devore California a real vacation destination.. you can camp and enjoy swimming, showers, jacuzzi and a meal if you like... then go party all night at FA Whoo Hoo All the info is in the Freedom Acres Monthly newsletter available at their official FA websight....Note: Deer Park is not a swingers resort but a nudist ranch. I welcome any questions just send me some mail.. Mrs. Goats

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Freedom Acres has Limo Service to Deer Park Nudist Resort