FA or LA Couples : Swingers Discussion 38554
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaFA or LA Couples
TOPIC: FA or LA Couples
Created by: alexi69us The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess you cold get a room at a hotel down by FA. Have some more fun in the morning and avoid the long drive late at night after the party. It would be fun to have a group of people staying or make it a weekend deal with friends ect. I think there is a hotel listed on the FA website that offers a discount to FA members.

Casper WY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Hey now! A 90 minute drive on the way home like the one you have can be a continuation from the party that is for sure. Hehehe. However, for us we basically leave straight from my job at a nearby night club. Typically I work 10-12 hours, so we are pretty much dead tired after the party. However, try LAC and see for yourselves it is a real good thing, and with good dance music and a large dance floor as well. In fact the bar and dance floorarea is more spacious than FA, plus dance poles. We say, try it, you'll like it!

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We have attended both venues, and each is special and unique. Mixed reviews is possible for both as well but for one we consider comfort level, and we felt more comfortable at FA. However, LA Couples is a closer drive so we certainly take that into consideration. We would much rather drive 20 minutes to LAC as oppossed to a 75 minute drive to FA. The drive back from FA kills us. Then again you can meet several friends (couples) at either facility and have a wild time. We say attend both and others as well.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: FA or LA Couples