Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California Discreet = A Cheating Person?
TOPIC: Discreet = A Cheating Person
Created by: ElisabethsCrimsonKiss The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Discretion is important to both of us..we both have high profile jobs/lives and we don't want to know our swing buddies in our professional life. We prefer to ask for face shots (thats why ours are private). If we don't recognize you and we have chemistry with you we release our face shots to you for viewing. If there is mutual chemistry then I guess discretion is not so much an issue for us at that point. We wouldn't want to go out with you someplace and have you shout it outloud, but at that point, we are on a level playing field, feeling chemistry and we can proceed. I try not to assume what people mean out here, or in the swing lifestyle in general. This is about good communication--which we hope leads to some fantastic sex! Lace of JazzandLace

Woodland Hills CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
You really have to look at the context of how the word is used. We do see it used alot to say "I am cheating so dont tell" But there are others (like us) who use it to mean "Please keep what we do out of the public's eye". In other words, don't kiss and tell.

Hesperia CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Im Lou, would like to meet and have fun with a single lady or couple. Would love to hear from anyone. Take care.

Palmdale CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
"You can tell my wife, just don't tell everyone else" is what it means to me (or atleast for me)

Northridge CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
That is something I see alot, frankly it makes me assume *cheating* but I don't want to assume that. I prefer honesty. I actually had a married man give me his home phone number so I could talk to his wife, she doesn't play any longer and let's him play. A real sweet guy btw! I don't yell what I do from the rooftops, its my business, so discreet goes without saying for me. I think a reading of *Ethical Slut* is needed :)

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We did a 3 some with a gentleman who brought his wife to meet us before we played. It made the situation a lot more comfortable as we knew she approved of the situation. She called while we were playing to see if everyone was having fun. We do get contacted by our share of couples who's wife never seems to come into the conversation or is never available. The word discreet does make you wonder.

West Covina CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I think it's what they mean by discreet. We've meet couple who say want everyone to be discreet...it's just because they want people outsid eof the lifestyle not to know.

Both my wife and I have played alone, to the credit of the girl I played with...she asked if it was ok with my wife before we got together...The guy asked after the deed was done...So I realy understand what Elizbeth is saying

Northridge CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Discreet = A Cheating Person