Club Swingstock - Yuba City - Oct 16th : Swingers Discussion 37026
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaClub Swingstock - Yuba City - Oct 16th
TOPIC: Club Swingstock - Yuba City - Oct 16th
Created by: dpdsexyfun4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Gearing up for another party and even though fall is on the way... the temperature is rising at CSS. Oct 16th we are having another Pleasure Party. If you have been talking about coming then now is the time to get your apps in so we can get your screening out of the way. Everyone who attends these parties has been through the same process and that's why things stay as nice as they do. For the very few who have whimpered about the questions... by the end of the night... you'll know where my panty drawer is as this is my home! Some questions on an app that help me to make sure I am up to speed on preferences isn't all that intrusive - but it's your choice. Not to mention... all respectable clubs which are vewry similar to mine all have a very similar screening process. ALL of them do. Not dust yourself off and get movin'! It's an all inclusive evening of adult fun. Full buffet of appetizers and desserts. Various beverages but BYOB. Candle-lit house and every room has an array of adult ammenities to make sure your evening is safe and slippery! Reservations are first come-first served... but in order to RSVP - you must have completed your screen. If you have any questions shoot me an email and let me know. Couples $60, Single Males $60, and Females are free. Visit us at "ClubSwingstock dot com" or email me. Hugs N Kisses, Dina (ps...... YES - we are having a New Year's Bash!!!)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Gearing up for another party and even though fall is on the way... the temperature is rising at CSS. Oct 16th we are having another Pleasure Party. If you have been talking about coming then now is the time to get your apps in so we can get your screening out of the way. Everyone who attends these parties has been through the same process and that's why things stay as nice as they do. For the very few who have whimpered about the questions... by the end of the night... you'll know where my panty drawer is as this is my home! Some questions on an app that help me to make sure I am up to speed on preferences isn't all that intrusive - but it's your choice. Not to mention... all respectable clubs which are vewry similar to mine all have a very similar screening process. ALL of them do. Not dust yourself off and get movin'! It's an all inclusive evening of adult fun. Full buffet of appetizers and desserts. Various beverages but BYOB. Candle-lit house and every room has an array of adult ammenities to make sure your evening is safe and slippery! Reservations are first come-first served... but in order to RSVP - you must have completed your screen. If you have any questions shoot me an email and let me know. Couples $60, Single Males $60, and Females are free. Visit us at "ClubSwingstock dot com" or email me. Hugs N Kisses, Dina (ps...... YES - we are having a New Year's Bash!!!)

Yuba City CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Club Swingstock - Yuba City - Oct 16th