Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California ClubConnections Tonight Feb26!!
TOPIC: ClubConnections Tonight Feb26!!
Created by: Sheribaby The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
ey, told ya, if you didn't make it to Club Connections last night, you missed a damn goooooooooooooood party! ! ! There were some of the finest couples, single ladies and one wedding Bacherlorette party, WOW! ! ! Don't take my word for it, just talk with any of the beautiful people that partied their asses off, SheriBaby, Debbie4Three,Flyin Couple, Cori (My dance partner, I love the way YOU move), Insatsible and I want ever forget the lady with the pretty pieced clit I ever saw, YEAH, that what I said "Saw", talk about makin you sweat, LYAO... So will you "CUM" the to the next party? ? ? ? I think Yeah! ! ! ODB Sactown Posse Dawg...

Antelope CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
had fun at Club Connection, lotta ladies and males dancers were everywhere,but tonight is the bomb! ! ! ! ! ! Get down to the club cause they doing it, SheriBaby is talkin to people right now and people love to party with party people! ! ! So, if you love to shake dat ass and party till you drop, then bring your happy ass to Club Connection's tonight! ! ! See YA there! ! !

Antelope CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: ClubConnections Tonight Feb26!!