Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events California Carnival 4 Day Cruise! 09-12-2005
TOPIC: Carnival 4 Day Cruise! 09-12-2005
Created by: little_subgurl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Swinger Paradise Cruise

We have planed a 4 day cruise with Carnival Cruise Lines. It is a regular Cruise. We have book already and would like to enjoy some time with our Lifestyle friends. We would like to get 10 or more couples together. If you would like to go here is all the information. This is a open cruise. But we feel we can have a great time. We will be planning a meet and greet for just after we sail in one of the lounges. And if we get enough couples we will have a private party.

4 Day Baja Mexico form Los Angeles, Ca. Ship: Paradise Date: Sept, 12, 2005 Price: $589.90 per couples $293.45 per singles (double occupancy) (includes cruise fare 4A, Port fees and tax) (Price subject to change as ship fills up.) So book A.S.A.P Upgrade: $50.00 Deposit: $150 per person (refundable till 7/13/05) Paid in full by: 7/14/05

Itinerary: Arrival Departure

Mon: Los Angeles, Ca. (Long Beach) 5:30 pm Tue: Catalina Island Ca. 8:00 am 5:00 pm Wed: Ensenada, Mexico 9:00 am 10:00 pm Thur: Fun Day at Sea Fri: Los Angeles, Ca. 8:00 am

Booking Info: Carnival Cruise Lines Sean Delacruz 1-800-819-3902 ext – 82576 Let Sean know you are with the (Swingers Paradise Cruise) to get our group rate.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Great to hear that you book your rooms and are for sure going. We can not wait for the cruise to leave the port. I am ready today. I am sure we will have a blast! Patty

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We booked yesterday. Looking forward to it. Should be a lot of fun.

West Covina CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Update: The Northen Claif. group DreamCatchers has booked 40 rooms on this cruise. We welcome you all and are glad to have them join in the fun. Patty

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I have talked to Sean this morning and I see some of you that have said you want to go have not booked yet. I am sorry to tell you but Sean just told me the cost has gone up $20.00 and will continue to go up as the date gets closer. So if you really want to go and or think you do and want to get the best deal I could get then you need to book with Sean at Carival ASAP. Rich and Patty

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Sonoraca: What do you mean again?? This is for 7/12/2005 LOL we have started planning earily we have to plan to be able to make these things happen. Gloria and Jerry: We understand about the time off thing. But if shomething happens and you can make it great if not we will miss you.

Rich and Patty

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
We wish we would be able to go but I am doing an all "girl" cruise the last weekend in February. So that will be my vacation time for next year. Thanks and have a great time.

Gloria & Jerry

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
do it again? we are book on the same cruse for feb 14 so lets get a ship full this time

Sonora CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thanks guys. We should be headed back up your way soon. Take care

West Covina CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Hi NewDesartArrivals, Good to hear from you. And yes you are right about the outside cabin we have upgraded already. Did not quite get are you going with us? sounded like you where just giving info. well let us know. Rich and Patty

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GREAT! Mokytag. We will have a great time I am sure, and get to spend a few days together having fun. We will be having a meet and greet at our home around June or July for the couples to meet that are going. But you know you are welcome anytime and you have our number. Rich and Patty

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Carnival 4 Day Cruise! 09-12-2005