COUPLES Bar Party, July 10th in Norwalk : Swingers Discussion 35108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaCOUPLES Bar Party, July 10th in Norwalk
TOPIC: COUPLES Bar Party, July 10th in Norwalk
Created by: ElisabethsCrimsonKiss
Original Starting post for this thread:
Come join the "Summer of '69" couples/female party. SELECT single males are welcomed but number is limited, and you will be interviewed, by me of course, in order to attend. :)

Now................hippie or whatever type fashion of 69 is highly encouraged :)

Food, snacks will be served. Cash bar is there of course.

If you'd like to attend, please leave a message for me here on the forum, and I will provide you with information. :)

Thanks!

~Elisabeth~

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We would like to join you guys. on Saturday night..

Let us know if we are confirmed for the party.

Paramount CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
hi, we would love to join in on the festivities, we are new to life style and would like to meet experienced cpls to help ease our minds about this unexplored territory. we aren't sure if we needed to be invited or if all is free to join. we are very excited about sat as most are i bet. take care and we'll see you all there.

B & C

Norwalk CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Hay all, have a great time. We will miss ya. Post details, the R rated ones...lol

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
We still have some space available to take some more couples into the party.

Sat Morning will be the cutoff to RSVP for the party.

For any more information please contact me, the sooner the better

Xoxo to ya crazy people

~Elisabeth~

Upland CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Gee Tina! I tried to post before my "test, test" post, but SLS said I was using forbiden words again. :( Then I did the test, test post, and that worked. :) Still haven't gotten the hang of it.

Anyway, I've had a lot of fun at the TR parties. :) It's a safe place to meet lots of really nice, sexy people! Sometimes, later in the night, things get frisky by the pool tables, but it's always among consenting adults who like to show off, and of course, there's plenty of people who like to watch. :) So it's a win/win situation. :) And there have been times were connections have been made and people continue the party at one of the local hotel/motels for a little more private setting. :) So it you're in the area, contact Nancy and Ellisabeth for more information. :)

O.k. Let's see if this works. :) C-ya! Bibb

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
test, test

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Being a good host or hostess is a real talent. Congratulations 2 Nancy :-)

Perris CA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
It wasn't us and you cant prove it. Thats our story and were sticking to it..lol As for the other posts , I got a different vibe, I don't know them but i think they were misunderstood somewhat.

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
The Torch is one of the best dive bars I've been to. I definitely love Nancy's parties and she is far from childish. She always goes out of her way to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves....especially the newbies ;) Yummy!!! There have been times where not everyone has enjoyed themselves, but not everyone loves a dive bar. If you like a place that is cosy,comfortable, and unpretentious, the Torch is the place. If you go on a weeknight or a night you have not set up a date, you might find it a bit lonely. But at Nancy's parties, it is always packed and lots of people having fun. I can't tell you how many fond mammories......I mean memories......have been made there. But, each and every party has made me cum back for more!!!! Hope to meet some of you there.

Tina

Corona CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The Torch is one of the best dive bars I've been to. I definitely love Nancy's parties and she is far from childish. She always goes out of her way to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves....especially the newbies ;) Yummy!!! There have been times where not everyone has enjoyed themselves, but not everyone loves a dive bar. If you like a place that is cosy,comfortable, and unpretentious, the Torch is the place. If you go on a weeknight or a night you have not set up a date, you might find it a bit lonely. But at Nancy's parties, it is always packed and lots of people having fun. I can't tell you how many fond mammories......I mean memories......have been made there. But, each and every party has made me cum back for more!!!! Hope to meet some of you there.

Tina

Corona CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: COUPLES Bar Party, July 10th in Norwalk