Asian Latino Couple : Swingers Discussion 36363
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsCaliforniaAsian Latino Couple
TOPIC: Asian Latino Couple
Created by: turkeytrack
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looks like they are right in the path of the Florida hurricane. Probably have no electricity...............

Here's a good luck wish for them.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow! We get to hear from friends all over the country. It sure feels great! Ninaluv, you are true friends. We missed you when we were in S.D. a few weeks back. We will make it up to you both ;-) Sorry about the spelling errors in my last post....We are three hours ahead, and I never got used to the morning thing here. Back to Cali manana! Thanks again A and N! We love you both! LOL...Asian/Latino

Whittier CA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Well it very good to hear that our friend are safe and doing well. You guys have a safe trip home. Hope to talk to you both soon. Your special friends Nina & Anthony

Chula Vista CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! What a great group! We actually were very fortunate and only received some steady rain as a result of "Charly". It acually contributed to some very unseasonably mild weather here in middle Georgia. We are heading home to Cali tomorrow. We will miss my daughter, but she starts class on Wednesday, and her hubby comes home on leave towards the end of the month from Iraq. Life goes on....Thanks again for your concern! LOL...Asian/Latino

Whittier CA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
ditto

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(716 posts)
Looks like they are right in the path of the Florida hurricane. Probably have no electricity...............

Here's a good luck wish for them.

Perris CA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Asian Latino Couple