I want to be watched and watch other people fucking! Simple and to the point : Swingers Discussion 203745
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsArizonaI want to be watched and watch other people fucking! Simple and to the point
TOPIC: I want to be watched and watch other people fucking! Simple and to the point
Created by: extremecouple14
Original Starting post for this thread:
Seriously, I am not one to be shy when it comes to what I want. I have lived a full life and know exactly what my boyfriend and i want and like. We want to go out on an evening show up to a club that allows sex and watch and be watched and participate if we want or they want. I am not into games and as long as safe sex is practiced.

Where do I find this in the scottsdale and or surrounding areas? is there a site for finding daily private or public sex parties. How can I host them myself, where? Any help would be appreciated! Laura

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Seriously, I am not one to be shy when it comes to what I want. I have lived a full life and know exactly what my boyfriend and i want and like. We want to go out on an evening show up to a club that allows sex and watch and be watched and participate if we want or they want. I am not into games and as long as safe sex is practiced.

Where do I find this in the scottsdale and or surrounding areas? is there a site for finding daily private or public sex parties. How can I host them myself, where? Any help would be appreciated! Laura

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: I want to be watched and watch other people fucking! Simple and to the point