Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Events Arizona Green Bay Packers Football
TOPIC: Green Bay Packers Football
Created by: azqt_rugged
Original Starting post for this thread:
Green Bay Packers Football.....Get your green and gold on!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I want to thank all of you who were at the Packer Game today, I was appreciative of the warm greeting I received. I appreciate all the wonderful conversation. Thank you. This group today was wonderful and fun to be with. I did not get all of your login names and some wont allow me to send you a personal thank you note, but I do want to take this time to thank you and hope we have a chance to cheer the Pack again.. Feel free so send me any email and any needs you have for Packer stuff from Green Bay, Thanks and have a terrific week, cheers

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
See you at the Chip! This will be our year!

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2466 posts)
I am from Green Bay, 10 blocks north of the Stadium, season ticket holder, I will be at the Chip watching the game, will not bother you, but stop by and say hello, I am the one all alone at a table cheering or swearing. Cheers

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hello Packer fans! Ready for the 2010 season?

Green Bay Packer fans will be meeting at the Buffalo Chip in Cave Creek on Sunday mornings for the games. Beginning on Sept. 12! This is a Packer bar with 10 TV's and giant screen with live stadium sound.

We have a table for 6-8 reserved for all early games at 11 and 1:00. Look for the AZQT 69 jersey!

Come join us for the fun and great food! Beer, brats, fresh walleye and raffles!

Go Pack Go! M & P

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2466 posts)
Green Bay Packers Football.....Get your green and gold on!.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2466 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Green Bay Packers Football