Fairbanks and North Pole area : Swingers Discussion 67167
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsAlaskaFairbanks and North Pole area
TOPIC: Fairbanks and North Pole area
Created by: Denudo
Original Starting post for this thread:
What's up all you sexy people? We are just wondering how every one is getting along with finding other couples/partners? It seems like a lot of people are getting on daily so we are just wondering if conections are being made out there or what. Please let us know. None here yet...maybe some ideas on how to get your attention too. Please post. Thanks.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
i know the feeling its really hard to find cpls that are str8 at that not just to meet cpls period so yes we know exactly what your talking about would love to see a club that we can hang out at and meet others j and j

Fairbanks AK
Username hidden
(1 post)
I guess no one is going to reply...that's cool. I'll just chat away then...

Hummm...what to chat about?

Ok...did you ever notice how prude some people are? Like for example if I were to tell my family that my wife and I are into swinging I would probably be ousted out of my family and remove from all the wills. I don't understand a lot of peoples views on sex. We think sex is a form of entertainment or social activity. Why are people so scared to share it? I can only think of one reason really...religion. For so many years we have been brainwashed to think sex is a sacred act between a man and a woman and should be private. A lot of people have a hard time letting that go. We have meet one couple that is "feeling around" in this lifestyle but still aren't sure. The woman is having a hard time letting go...of course the guy is all in...HEHE. Well her thought is that she feels as though she is cheating a bit. Why? Her husband is all in on this and kind of feels he is being held back. Now my thought is if she ends up saying no this is not what she wants, well then he's going to get it with or without her...i.e by "cheating" on her. I believe that other partners not being open with their sex lives is one reason a lot of relationships or marriages fail. Sex is a huge part of any relationship and if the other feels that he/she isn't getting what they want or need, then that is when they tend to stray out side the relationship and find other means of release. Again by "cheating". Well I think not fulfilling your partners desires is "cheating" them. Let me know what you think about this. Give me your opinion...this is open to every one.

North Pole AK
Username hidden
(2 posts)
What's up all you sexy people? We are just wondering how every one is getting along with finding other couples/partners? It seems like a lot of people are getting on daily so we are just wondering if conections are being made out there or what. Please let us know. None here yet...maybe some ideas on how to get your attention too. Please post. Thanks.

North Pole AK
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Fairbanks and North Pole area