what percentage of the people on this site are for real : Swingers Discussion 37070
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsAlabamawhat percentage of the people on this site are for real
TOPIC: what percentage of the people on this site are for real
Created by: brett63xxx The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are for real- but we have taken our facial photos off the site for the time being- due to the publiciy this week on t v about this site. We are not for sure who can see what photos since we are paid members. I am sure after the broadcast friday night on abc there will be pleaty of lookers and by the way- we are for real

Trussville AL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
we also have met severals couples from this site and do find it to be one of the better ones. we also go to socials and have taken people we have met here to them. Our schedules are also very hetic but we do try to meet and we always respond. We have found that many do not- and there seems to be alot of players. One thing we have a problem with is those that post as a couple and have a photo or photos of the female and yet she does not play Everyone should respond. In general we have had good experiences but it does take patience.

Trussville AL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I guess we are like a lot of other couples on this site. We really wanted to try the like style, but doing it around both of our jobs was a major undertaking. We finally got it worked out, and we both enjoyed ourselves. Would we do it again, truthfully, I think we would, if we could work out the scheduling.

Warrior AL

Username hidden
(1 post)
There are some real people here but, what some (not saying all) have to distinguish is that not expressing an interest in someone(s) doesn't necessarily make one 'fake'. That would differ if someone was rude with it. But in some cases it's a matter of people expecting too much or not knowing how accept a thanks for the message but, no we or I do not want to hook up.

Montgomery AL

Username hidden
(21 posts)
There's alot of game players around...it's a wonder you actually get to meet anyone that you can "click" with...but their there you just have to look close...we've been in the lifestyle for 10yrs and been to alot of parties....even started a couple of parties here in Georgia....and can you believe that I've been called a fake...the nerve...lol...who cares...saw it described like this in another forum...Swinging is like fishing...you have to make alot of cast before you catch what you want...that's the short version...lol...but you get the picture...

Carrollton GA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
being a single guy you thing it be harder to meet cpls. from what i have read i must be one of the lucky one i meet a lot of cpls. and single lady but always looking for more tks mike

Groveoak AL

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: what percentage of the people on this site are for real