Ktg-fest 2012 - Road Trip To North Ala Elite's Naughty School Nite : Swingers Discussion 206420
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsAlabamaKtg-fest 2012 - Road Trip To North Ala Elite's Naughty School Nite
TOPIC: Ktg-fest 2012 - Road Trip To North Ala Elite's Naughty School Nite
Created by: Juicy_and_Mister
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ktg-fest 2012 - Road Trip To North Ala Elite's Naughty School Nite.....Juicy's bday aug 17th attending nae party 18th.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
ALSO! KNOW !!

If you are NOT signed up AND APPROVED by North Ala Elite's (Char + Dale) party on the 18th, you are NOT allowed by us.

That said, I am NOT going to email everyone explaining how this works, and I am not going to boot you... IF there is a GREEN thumbs up by your name than we are good to go!

Remember, this is MY birthday bash... so I am not wasting time of peeps who cannot understand the normal/ standard operating procedures.

Take care, Juicy a.k.a. Hoops

Greeneville TN
Username hidden
(40 posts)
You must sign up for NAE's party on the 18th to receive the hotel location and details.

We will be checking in Friday hopefully at 2pm and then I will be at the pool by 2:30!!!

We will be hosting a few things during that time as well.

Our room is 123, front hallway, back corner door #2

Greeneville TN
Username hidden
(40 posts)
As a birthday gift to ALL Social Encounters members, Char + DJ Dale have graciously offered to give a $20 off door discount.

You would still need to pay the lifetime membership fee $20 and the door donation fee ($20 for a couple). And of course agree to all NAE's screening, rules rules and requirements as well.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Ta' Juicy

Greeneville TN
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Ktg-fest 2012 - Road Trip To North Ala Elite's Naughty School Nite.....Juicy's bday aug 17th attending nae party 18th.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Greeneville TN
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Ktg-fest 2012 - Road Trip To North Ala Elite's Naughty School Nite