Gems Glow Party : Swingers Discussion 204709
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsAlabamaGems Glow Party
TOPIC: Gems Glow Party
Created by: DREAMMAKERS69
Original Starting post for this thread:
G.e.m.s. Glow Party.....G E M S GLOW PARTY.....Discuss this event here.....View event

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just found out we are free and have been wanting to attend. I just sent a email but does anyone know anyone who could help us with details.

All dressed up and horny, now need to find the PARTY! Hehe

Thanks for any help.

Cahaba Heights AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
JUST fyi,

This party is NOT a sex party or drug party or ORGY. This is a party for like-minded adults that want some down time from there jobs and ordinary working life to have alittle fun and unwind in a erotic atmosphere with some of the sexiest couples of the south! The group holds everyone to the highest of standards in both respect and it's rules we go by. This dance party theme gives it's members the opportunity to celebrate birthday's, anniversaries, and special occasions for it's members.

Geraldine AL
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Wish a single man could attend, looks very good.

Birmingham AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wouold love to attend, but where is the hotel located? The event on SLS is listed as Birmingham, yet the Gems website lists their location as Skyline, AL.

Which is it?

~Bunny

Wilsonville AL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
New hotel, let’s not ruin it! It is extremely rare that a hotel will host a swingers’ group. Especially around here, we are not IN the Bible belt, we ARE the buckle of the Bible belt. Tony, Christy, Paul and Angel have busted their adorable asses to find GEMS a new location, that by the way looks awesome. Since the GEMS socials are hotel takeovers, where there are less rules, but yet there are still rules, this post/vent session mainly reflects the Friday nite preparties….. and any other hotel (non takeovers) socials you might attend. Friday nites the hotel “IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC”. This means you may have non GEMS guest, with or without kids, on the other side of your room wall. Your behavior reflects on GEMS and all other lifestyle socials. Non GEMS guest have every right to be able to wonder the halls and mingle about the hotel without having to look the other way or cover their kids’ eyes. They also have every right to a peaceful nite’s sleep without having to listen to you having loud sex. If it is physically impossible for you to have sex without disturbing the guest in the room next to you, then stay at home on Friday nites, or bring and USE a ball gag. If you choose option 2, please take pics and share them with us the next day. Bottom line: leave your drama, worries, and inhibitions at home but BRING and use your common sense. P.S. NO GLASS IN THE POOL AREA! EVER!!! This is a state, county and city Health code regulation. Breaking this rule can get the whole group kicked out, and in addition to that if I step on broken glass with my bare feet I will be a really unhappy person. A cut on my foot will make my high heels really uncomfortable, and I am a much, much nicer person in high heels, trust me. Thank you for your time. Shelly

Hartselle AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
G.e.m.s. Glow Party.....G E M S GLOW PARTY.....Discuss this event here.....View event

Geraldine AL
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Gems Glow Party