A SUBMISSIVE WOMAN WHO SQUIRTS : Swingers Discussion 220388
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSEventsAlabamaA SUBMISSIVE WOMAN WHO SQUIRTS
TOPIC: A SUBMISSIVE WOMAN WHO SQUIRTS
Created by: SOUTHERNCOMFORTWOMAN
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'M A WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN SQUIRTING FOR 31 YEAR'S NOTHING FEELS AS GOOD AS SQUIRTING OVER AND OVER. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF I'M HAVING ANAL SEX. I WILL SQUIRT. I LOVE THE FEELING OF DOING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. AS I JUST GUSH IT OUT. AS MY ASS IS GETTING POUNDED. MY PUSSY WILL JUST START SQUIRTING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN GETTING THE BED SO WET. AND IT FEELS SO GOOD. I BEEN DOING IT FOR 31 YEAR'S. AND I LOVE KNOWING I'M STILL DOING IT. NOTHING FEELS BETTER THEN SQUIRTING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN. AS WHEN I'M HAVING SEX IN MY TIGHT PUSSY I WILL START SQUIRTING OVER AND OVER AND OVER. AS I CUM . OH HOW I GET SO TURNED ON.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'M A WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN SQUIRTING FOR 31 YEAR'S NOTHING FEELS AS GOOD AS SQUIRTING OVER AND OVER. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF I'M HAVING ANAL SEX. I WILL SQUIRT. I LOVE THE FEELING OF DOING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. AS I JUST GUSH IT OUT. AS MY ASS IS GETTING POUNDED. MY PUSSY WILL JUST START SQUIRTING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN GETTING THE BED SO WET. AND IT FEELS SO GOOD. I BEEN DOING IT FOR 31 YEAR'S. AND I LOVE KNOWING I'M STILL DOING IT. NOTHING FEELS BETTER THEN SQUIRTING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN. AS WHEN I'M HAVING SEX IN MY TIGHT PUSSY I WILL START SQUIRTING OVER AND OVER AND OVER. AS I CUM . OH HOW I GET SO TURNED ON.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: A SUBMISSIVE WOMAN WHO SQUIRTS