Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Wisconsin Swingers Clubs Club Wet Spot - Wisconsin Dells,WI
TOPIC: Club Wet Spot - Wisconsin Dells,WI
Created by: playwithyou2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
MileBiClubWis, welcome to the forums from another Wisconsinite. Your observation is correct in that there are very few people posting to this topic. However, look in the other forums on the page, and you will see a lot more activity. Open Forum is the most active, I believe, but there are scads of topics that people contribute to. Usually the topics run off on tangents for a while, but they can and often are brought back. It's a way to get your questions answered, to get to know other members a bit, and to shamelessly flirt if that floats your boat.

There are some posting rules imposed by management and they can be read at the top of Open Forum. If you don't see a topic covered that you want to read about, as a paying member you can start a new thread. Have fun, and I hope to "see" you there!

Ms. Scandle

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9188 posts)
Hi, I"m completely new here, may need a little help? This is my 1st time to the forums, but it doesn't seem like they're active. like at all. I've clicked on a few of them and there's zero or very little activity and/or it's been an extremely long time since anyone has said anything. Are these forums still in use? Or are they kinda fading out? Do people even come here and use them?

Wisconsin Dells WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We've been to a number of parties at the Wet Spot. Never had a bad time. Always enjoyed ourselves as well as others. This is a great place to meet new friends and a very comfortable atmosphere. Mike and Amy are amazing hosts and do whatever they can to make you feel at home. See you there for New Years!!!!! Kisses -A

Beloit WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
We attended a party there in Feb. They have a great facility and are a very nice couple. We urge all folks to give them a try and help them be a success. Thank Mike and Amy.

Tom and Shirley

Neenah WI
Username hidden
(84 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club Wet Spot

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Club Wet Spot - Wisconsin Dells,WI