Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Washington Swingers Clubs New Horizons - Lynnwood,WA
TOPIC: New Horizons - Lynnwood,WA
Created by: MB1991
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club New Horizons

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With New Horizons officially closing its doors for good after the New Years party, has anyone found a good alternative to fill the void? We've been wanting to go for a long time (we tend to go north to Vancouver instead), but now it would be hard to justify a membership fee for only 1-2 parties...

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We have gone several times in the last couple of months. First time was a Wed and it wasn't very busy, though I assume that's to be expected. We went to the Masquerade night on a saturday. That was very busy and sexy, cage dancing, dance floor with a DJ. We went several weeks later to the Starry nights event on a sat. It was not as busy. We asked around and were told that the big theme nights are more popular. Every time we went though everyone was very nice. This was our first experience in the lifestyle and was a great way to get into it. From a newbs perspective.

Bremerton WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes, it's true! CaseyJana are correct we do have a new bar and the beverages are included in your admission party price.

Our 8/24/13 Midsummers night dream & Leo Birthday did have over 200 people. The dance cage was up too.

Tonight, is our Amateur Strip night with a $ 100.00 cash prize to the winner.

This weekend Starting Friday night we are going into our 35th year "Bare as you dare"/Luau/Beach Three night and day event.

Everett WA
Username hidden
(151 posts)
They have a bar now and drinks are included with your party fee. We went last night and there was a lot of people 200+ ! The crowd was great! A good mix of people they even had a professional fire show outside and the dinner was all seafood even crab legs! We met several interesting people and had a great time a magical night! :-)

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I was wondering if anyone watches this group anymore? There doesn't seem to be much activity. I was wondering if New Horizons was worth the visit?

Golden Hills CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
This thread looks pretty dead, so I'm wondering if it's any indicator of New Horizons? Hubby and I are interested in going, but we have to travel from Wenatchee, so don't want to waste a trip if there is somewhere else that would be better to go.

Anyone have any current opinions on New Horizons to help a couple of newbies out?

Thanks!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We went last Sat, and as others said, only about 60 people, but some nice couples that we met. Not the special time it used to be. To Bad, we have loved that place. I guess it's not being promoted like it used to be. Will need to find some place to take it's place. That won't be easy.

Port Angeles WA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Yes, I know that the last post for this thread is over a year old. Still, I am going to ask anyway.

Mr.DE and I are heading there for our first time (there or at any swinging club) tomorrow. Does anybody who has been there recently care to share what we should expect? Thanks!

Mrs.DE

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
My gf and I are interested in attending New Horizons. Heard good things. Feedback? Are they only open Wednesdays and weekends?

Beaux Arts WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wow!! NH has totally changed. We went last night for the first day of a three day weekend and it was DEAD!! We have been going there for 10 years and the first day of a three day is always crazy. The parking lot was empty!! We ran in to a few other long-time members and all we could talk about was how terrible and depressing it was. Definitely not sexy!!

Redmond WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: New Horizons - Lynnwood,WA