Club Passions - Bellingham,WA : Swingers Discussion 41655
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsWashington Swingers ClubsClub Passions - Bellingham,WA
TOPIC: Club Passions - Bellingham,WA
Created by: Clubpassions The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Truely sorry to learn of the illness that has caused this couple to withdraw from thier passion of sharing good fun with others. Best to them and I wish them well always, kristi in seattle

Bothell WA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Your dances are very awesome. It is so nice to always see the friendly faces of all that we have now come to have in our hearts and to be able to meet new couples and singles. We love the no pressure, get-to-know a person atmosphere. You can definitely feel the heat with couples and the possibilities of what will happen next are all you can think about when we shake and grind it on the dance floor. I know that I will always be loyal to Club Passions, they as a couple and as a group have made me feel comfortable with myself, my sexuality and my choice of lifestyle. I love you guys and this club. Thank you for all that you do and thank you to all that join us for erotic flirtation on the dance floor and in conversation.

Castle Rock WA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We would like to say something about Club Passions and that is for the ones that have not been there you should come up to one of the dances, because everyone has a great time. They have good food and great music and there are great people that enjoy fun and meeting new people.

Decatur TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If people like to have a very good time go there .. They have some very nice dances and everyone have fun..

Decatur TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club Passions

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Club Passions - Bellingham,WA