Club Forum Info : Swingers Discussion 40621
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsWashington Swingers ClubsClub Forum Info
TOPIC: Club Forum Info
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum in for information about specific clubs. We will add a Topic for each Club in our clubs list. Please be patient, we will be adding clubs soon.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
WSC Is having a BACK TO SCHOOL PARTY THIS WEEKEND. 9/8/12 7PM. If anyone is interested please Email me ASAP. Couples and singles welcome. Please join our group here on SLS if you wish. WSC has been going for 8 years in the Greater Seattle/ Tacoma area. We are a awesome group of fun friendly people. Come on out and see what you have been missing. Safe, fun , no pressure play with a open minded social group.

Parkland WA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
WOW We had such a fun time WSC on saturday, 45 sexy people just having a fun adult time. Those who were there thank you for making this event a blast. Those that were not WSC washington sexpositive connections is the place to be on the 2nd and 4th saturdays of the month. Fun friendly non pushy people getting together to relax in the hot tub and socialize. Eat some dinner then do what adults do. WHOOHOO!

Parkland WA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I am still trying to figure out SLS even though we have had a group on here for a few years. I am wondering how to start a forum about our group Washington_Sexpositive_ Connections. WSC People of Washington state we have such a awesome group of people and a kick ass venue that belongs to us. It is ran by ladies and the group helps us deside what were going to do ,and helped us build what we have today. They come out and help us with work partys, together we have made the grounds almost park like ,and its all surrounded by a privacy fence. I am so pleased with everyone of our group. We have more work to do but we are functioning and a work in progress. They are real people, discreet, fun, funloving and sexy as hell. Its no wonder why I am such a joyful person.

Parkland WA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I am still trying to figure out SLS even though we have had a group on here for a few years. I am wondering how to start a forum about our group Washington_Sexpositive_ Connections. WSC People of Washington state we have such a awesome group of people and a kick ass venue that belongs to us. It is ran by ladies and the group helps us deside what were going to do ,and helped us build what we have today. They come out and help us with work partys, together we have made the grounds almost park like ,and its all surrounded by a privacy fence. I am so pleased with everyone of our group. We have more work to do but we are functioning and a work in progress. They are real people, discreet, fun, funloving and sexy as hell. Its no wonder why I am such a joyful person.

Parkland WA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We have a Club/ Group in the Tacoma Wa. area. Called Washington_sexposiitive_connections Our Yahoo group is Washington Swing City. WSC. We have been a group for 8 years and our party's are smaller 25 to 40 people. We have a safe place for singer to meet and have fun. Our venue is clean and welcoming. and built by its members. This is a personal place we can call our own. The group is ran by ladies, We welcome couples and singles alike. Our events are on the second and fourth Saturday's of each month. We are real down to earth folks and everyone is welcomed and made to feel at home. If anyone is interested in coming to visit us please email me or join our group on SLS.

Parkland WA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
SimiCple; Did you ever find a safe club to visit? Living in central Washington, we have to travel to Spokane or the tri-cities... We really would like to find one to visit also...

Okanogan WA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
My GF and I attended a swing club last Saturday night. It was our second time there. (Her only 2 times at any swing club/party) This particular club allows single men. Not something I have ever been in favor of. The first time there, all 4 single men attending the club that night approached my GF. One of which waited till I was not with her before approaching on 3 different occasions. (Rude, but I let it go) She was ok with the other 3 single men because they were polite and considerate.

Last Saturday there were at least 5 single men attending, two of which we recognized from the time before. We didn't mind the social ones, even the rude one from the time before, but a couple of them seemed to just sit and stare. We never saw them speak to anyone that night. (That pretty much creeped us out) At one point, one was in a back play area where we were told they don’t allow single men. He was sitting on a bed in one of the back room just off a group play area watching a couple playing from no more than 4 feet away. I know the couch in the front play area allows for that, but the back play area, from that I recall, is for couples only.

I know it’s impossible to keep everyone in line all night with limited help. Over the past 10 years I’ve been to more than a dozen different swing clubs, and many more swing parties, and completely understand this. I also know that by reducing the number of single men per night and trying hard to filter out the creepy non-social ones, you would keep the rule breaking to a minimum and would increase the comfort level for newcomers.

A good first impression is imperative to most couples checking out the local swing clubs. For most women that are new to the swing environment, feeling safe and comfortable is crucial.

I don’t consider myself an expert at swing clubs but I have seen a lot of what can cause problems for them. Swing club members attend for different kinds of fun and pleasures and I know it’s difficult to be everything for all. But, swinging and sex parties are pretty cut and dry. Most attendees want to feel safe and comfortable. They like to watch, be watched, and for many, have sex with others. What couples do not like is infringements on their fun. Some couples like to add a third to their fun and would prefer to choose that person. Even if the added person is just to be nearby and watch, it’s best that the couple gets to choose them and not be expected to except anyone that simply chooses to be that person.

My GF and I hope to find a swing club that we can attend regularly and feel at ease enough to experiment and try new things. So far we aren’t ‘feelin it’. But perhaps things will get better before we give up.

Spokane Valley WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
This Forum in for information about specific clubs. We will add a Topic for each Club in our clubs list. Please be patient, we will be adding clubs soon.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Club Forum Info