Virginia Friends - Richmond,VA : Swingers Discussion 41074
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsVirginia Swingers ClubsVirginia Friends - Richmond,VA
TOPIC: Virginia Friends - Richmond,VA
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Virginia Friends
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi - is this group still active?

Moseley VA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi, We have hotel reservations. We RSVPed. Would you please check to see if we can come? Thanks!

Fairfax VA

Username hidden
(141 posts)
Exactly 2 weeks away.... Everyone have their costume(s) pick out?? And Booked and ready to Party??? Howl at the Moon ??? I smell candy & sex....what a great combo!

Looking forward to going to VAFriends Halloween Party-nov 1. It's been a long time since we have visited or even gone to a party. So, we are Ready!!!

Any suggestions on a place for dinner near the Hotel? How is the Hotel restaurant Food?

We would like to check in as early as possible so we can have a few drinks / may be even a open door meet/greet party before the party starts on Saturday. It will be us and 2 other couples. Or do they have a meet/greet party room on the party floor anyway???

Can you call the Hotel the night before to get your number number?? I know... I ask too many darn questions! sorry...xoxo

Let's Get the Party Started!!!

Centreville VA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
Exactly 2 weeks away.... Everyone have their costume(s) pick out?? And Booked and ready to Party??? Howl at the Moon ??? I smell candy & sex....what a great combo!

Looking forward to going to VAFriends Halloween Party-nov 1. It's been a long time since we have visited or even gone to a party. So, we are Ready!!!

Any suggestions on a place for dinner near the Hotel? How is the Hotel restaurant Food?

We would like to check in as early as possible so we can have a few drinks / may be even a open door meet/greet party before the party starts on Saturday. It will be us and 2 other couples. Does anyone know if we call the night before if we can get our room number?? Or do they do that on the party floor anyway???

Let's Get the Party Started!!!

Centreville VA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
OK...we are signed up and waiting for Hotel to call back so we can book a room for Halloween weekend. Can anyone tell us the difference in the Suites ...and regular guest rooms... is there a big difference in size?? and is it worth to pay the extra. We were Thinking of having pre-party...wanted as much room as possible... it's weird that the suites don't have mini refrig?? Any one know?

thanks

Centreville VA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
We haven't gone to VAFriends in a very long time... I hear that the hotel is much nicer. Can you tell me you thoughts ...as we are thinking of going for Halloween.

j & j

Centreville VA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
Just wondering what to expect on the begining of December. First time with VAF.

Chester VA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
HEY>>>>> Last Year event was SOLD OUT>>>> It doesn't look like many have signed up from this site...is that normal??

Centreville VA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
Thanks, We are all signed up and booked for a room that night. I'm sure it will be as fun as our first time there last year!!

Centreville VA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
When Can You start signing up for their halloween party??

Centreville VA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Virginia Friends - Richmond,VA