Richmond Adult Parties - Richmond,VA : Swingers Discussion 84514101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsVirginia Swingers ClubsRichmond Adult Parties - Richmond,VA
TOPIC: Richmond Adult Parties - Richmond,VA
Created by: firstchance The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Please check out the new group...TheDMVSocialClub...the name change was needed because I am only in Richmond hosting every other month. I plan to start doing more in the DC Metro Area this summer....Please keep your eyes on the board because its getting hottt!!

Washington DC

Username hidden
(195 posts)
Ok I just realized that I changed the name on the group to RichmondAdultParties and the link is still for TheRAPLounge. If you are savvy enough you can use the sam url and change the last part of it to RichmondAdultParties. I have sent a message to the tech services so hopefully it will be changed in the next couple of days.

Washington DC

Username hidden
(195 posts)
The monthly Meet & Greet is back. New day...this time we are going to meet on Saturday April, 12, 2008. Looking forward to meeting some new people. As always, Richmond Adult Parties provides a safe enviroment for individuals (both new and experienced) to meet, mingle and play if they like....with others into the lifestyle. Single guy slots are limited based on the response from couples and single females. You must go to my profile and join the group in order to get all of the specifics.

Washington DC

Username hidden
(195 posts)
Super Bowl XLII Party in Fredericksburg, VA.

The party starts at 3:30pm and last until......Light refreshments will be served.

Cover Charge:

Couples - $20 Single Females - $10 Single Males - $25

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

Washington DC

Username hidden
(195 posts)
Hosting another Meet & Greet Friday December 7, 2007 in Richmond, VA. E mail me for more info.

Washington DC

Username hidden
(195 posts)
WoW...I guess since its my group I should be the first to post a reply. Richmond Adult Parties is a new group based in Richmond, VA for like minded adults to meet others into the Adult Lifestyle and the many lifestyle activities that exist. Open to Single Females and Couples. I will add some single guys to the group as more single females join.

Hosting the groups first M&G tomorrow at a bar in downtown Richmond. If interested in attending go to my profile and shoot me a message. I hope to see you there.

Washington DC

Username hidden
(195 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Richmond Adult Parties - Richmond,VA