The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX : Swingers Discussion 4103310431
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsTexas Swingers ClubsThe 13th Floor - Dallas,TX
TOPIC: The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Start   431 to 440 of 483   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Waaaaahhhhh, we can't make it, we're out of town!!!! I'm sure it will be a great party, and a fantastic start for Vicki and Bruce. Good luck guys, you deserve it! And we can't wait to get over there to see the changes.

Jeff and Mary

Allen TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
I CANNOT WAIT TO COME AND SEE THE CHANGES. MICHAEL HAS TOLD ME SO MANY COOL THINGS, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM FOR MYSELF!

GANG, IT MUST BE TIME TO CHRISTEN THE NEW PLAY ROOMS TONIGHT!!!

FEW MORE HOURS WOOOHOOOO ,, THIS CHICK IS WAY READY TO PARTY TONIGHT YA'LL!!

TEQUIIILLLLAAAAAAAAA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF WOOOHOOOOOOOO

HUGZ AND LIX CIN

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Hump for Half at the NEW 13th Floor Saturday night 11/5 - UNDER NEW ATTITUDE!

You will not believe the changes that have been made to the 13th Floor this wek . Bruce and Vicki and crew have been hard at work all week long and you will be totally amazed at the transformation!!!! New paint, new furniture, new playrooms, new decorations and most of all a whole new attitude.

So come out and take advantage of the half price donation this Saturday night and help Bruce and Vicki get off to a great start. I know they are looking foward to greeting each and everyone of you.

Addison TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Thanks to all you well wishers! Sorry we have been a little scarce here lately, but paint and keyboards don't mix well. We are looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend and are excited about how things are coming together. We are so blessed to have such true friends, the turn out to help with the transformation has been awesome!!!! Remember call for your reservations...469-621-2468, or sign up here on the events list if you are a returning guest!!1

Smooches and Squeezes!

Vicki & Bruce

Washington TX
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I know everyone including my man have been burning the midnight oil to get the transformation going! Things I hear sound great and I cannot wait to see everything for myself this weekend!!

See you all soon

Cin

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Hi Bruce and Vicki, The Naughty Forest wishes you guys the best of luck in your new adventures at the 13th Floor. It sounds so exciting!!! The 13th Floor will always have a special place in our hearts and we wish it lots of fun times. Greg and Elizabeth, and John and Vicki Kisses!!!

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(103 posts)
Your NEW hosts Bruce and Vicki

Welcome You to The NEW 13th Floor

NEW Attitude! NEW Hosts!

NEW Playrooms! NEW Design!

To celebrate their first weekend as hosts of the NEW 13th Floor

Bruce and Vicki invite to you to join them on Saturday Night November 5th

When it will be HUMP FOR HALF NIGHT

That’s right - the donation this Saturday night will be HALF the normal donation! A bevy of volunteers are transforming the house at this very moment and we want you to come join us this weekend as we inaugurate the newly remodeled 13th Floor and christen our incredibly fun virgin new playrooms. We want as many of you as possible to come and help us celebrate our first weekend as hosts and we are reducing the donation as our way of saying welcome to the NEW 13th Floor.

As always, we will be having a regular Friday night party.

Remember, you must RSVP in order to attend one of our parties. Call 469-621-2468 or contact VickInBruce here on SLS for reservations. We look forward to seeing you this weekend and every weekend thereafter.

Addison TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
OH NO WALKING ALREADY!! CANT WAIT TO SEE THOSE NEW PICS MISS JULS BABY CUM ON HOME BABY IT IS TOO COLD UP THERE IN EAST! SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT!!

HUGZ CIN

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Seems like Juls is wayyyy ready to come home to Texas! You girls be real careful now headed back and don't you go bringin' none of them there yankees back with ya!! hehehehehehheehhe

Missin ya'll and look foward to a Halloween to remembers!! HHHOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Michael and cin

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Halloween at the 13th Floor is always a special event and this year should be the best ever. Get out your costumes and join in all the fun. Our annual costume contest will get underway at about 10PM, so plan to be there in time to see who the winners are. Perhaps YOU will be the lucky the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place winner.

And besides the Halloween festivities, all the usual fun multiplied many times over will be had by all.

See you on Saturday night.

Addison TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Start   431 to 440 of 483   End
TOPIC: The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX