The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX : Swingers Discussion 4103310421
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsTexas Swingers ClubsThe 13th Floor - Dallas,TX
TOPIC: The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Start   421 to 430 of 481   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WOOOHOOOO PUT US DOWN FOR ANOTHER FUN FILLED WEEKEND AT YOUR NEW AND OH SO IMPROVED PARTY HOUSE.

MAYBE THERE WILL BE 1 EMPTY SPOT IN THE BORDELLO SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND. I KNOW LAST WEEKEND IT WAS PACKED FROM BEGINNING TO END OF THE NIGHT!

SEE YOU SOON

MICHAEL AND CIN

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
The “NEW” 13th Floor Dallas’ most exciting on-premise swinger’s group!

Cum see the changes, feel the new energy, and enjoy the ambiance.

The Bordello room is a huge hit. The portrait room has a sexy feel all its own. The new seating areas are cozy, inviting, and a wonderful place to visit.

Our new website is up and going, with a few more additions to be made these next few weeks. The updated website information has not been made here on SLS, but call and we will give you the address.

New email addresses:

info@the13thfloordallas dot com

reservations@the13thfloordallas dot com

vickinbruce@yahoo dot com

Cum join us this weekend, November 18th & 19th for our regular non themed parties, and see what the buzz is all about!

Remember, you must have a reservation.

Please call 469-621-2468 to get on the list.

We will be having parties Friday and Saturday on Thanksgiving Weekend. No theme, just sexy, fun excitement. December 10th will be our Christmas party. Back by popular demand, we will be having “Dirty Santa” gift exchange. If you want to be a part of the exchange, please bring a gift suitable for Ladies or Gentlemen. Limit for gift is $20.00. You can do this as a couple or as individuals at your own choosing. Watch for further details about our New Years Eve party.

Bruce & Vicki

Washington TX
Username hidden
(37 posts)
wooohooooooo Almost Friday!!!

Hope to see all our sexy friends at The 13th Floor this weekend!!

Hugz and see you all soon

CIn

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Man oh man, last weekend was a blast. Soooo many new faces and even some old and dear ones too! Come again this weekend and see what new and wonderful changes they have made this week!!

See ya at The 13th Floor!!

Hugz Michael and cin

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS!!

LETS GET OUR RED AND BOUE ON AND GET FUNLY AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED 13TH FLOOR.

NEW LOOKS, NEW OWNERS, NEW FACES, NEW ATTITUDE!

CUM AND CHECK IT ALL OUT FOR YOURSELF.

MICHAEL AND CIN

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
IF YOU DID NOT GET OUT LAST WEEKEND TO SEE THE NEW AND OH SO IMPROVED 13TH FLOOR, YOU NEED TO MAKE PLANS TO THIS WEEKEND TO CUM! UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP, UNDER NEW ATTITUDE AND WITH A WHOLE NEW FACE, THE 13TH FLOOR IS A GREAT PLACE TO PARTY THE WEEKEND AWAY. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

MICHAEL AND CIN

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Bruce and Vicki!

Congratulations on a very sucessful grand opening and unveiling of the new and improved 13th floor. Everyone I have talked to has gone on and on about the changes. I know I personally was very empressed! Everything is so clean and beautiful! You guys have really outdone yourselves. But I understand there are many more changes and improvements to come. So come back again soon and see more good things under new attitude at The 13 Floor!

Hugz and see you this weekend Michael and cin

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
The NEW 13th Floor - under new attitude - it is AMAZING, it is SEXY. it is just plain HOT!

It is HUMP for HALF tonight at the NEW 13th Floor.

Last night the 13th Floor unveiled its new look under new hosts Bruce and Vicki and everyone was simply Floored (pun intended - LOL)! So come out tonight and see all of the fantastic changes and do it for one half the normal donation.

Come and continue the celebration - we are expecting a great turnout!

Addison TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Waaaaahhhhh, we can't make it, we're out of town!!!! I'm sure it will be a great party, and a fantastic start for Vicki and Bruce. Good luck guys, you deserve it! And we can't wait to get over there to see the changes.

Jeff and Mary

Allen TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
I CANNOT WAIT TO COME AND SEE THE CHANGES. MICHAEL HAS TOLD ME SO MANY COOL THINGS, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM FOR MYSELF!

GANG, IT MUST BE TIME TO CHRISTEN THE NEW PLAY ROOMS TONIGHT!!!

FEW MORE HOURS WOOOHOOOO ,, THIS CHICK IS WAY READY TO PARTY TONIGHT YA'LL!!

TEQUIIILLLLAAAAAAAAA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF WOOOHOOOOOOOO

HUGZ AND LIX CIN

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Start   421 to 430 of 481   End
TOPIC: The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX