The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX : Swingers Discussion 4103310411
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsTexas Swingers ClubsThe 13th Floor - Dallas,TX
TOPIC: The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   411 to 420 of 469   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wooohooooooo Almost Friday!!!

Hope to see all our sexy friends at The 13th Floor this weekend!!

Hugz and see you all soon

CIn

Waxahachie TX

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Man oh man, last weekend was a blast. Soooo many new faces and even some old and dear ones too! Come again this weekend and see what new and wonderful changes they have made this week!!

See ya at The 13th Floor!!

Hugz Michael and cin

Waxahachie TX

Username hidden
(178 posts)
LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS!!

LETS GET OUR RED AND BOUE ON AND GET FUNLY AT THE NEW AND IMPROVED 13TH FLOOR.

NEW LOOKS, NEW OWNERS, NEW FACES, NEW ATTITUDE!

CUM AND CHECK IT ALL OUT FOR YOURSELF.

MICHAEL AND CIN

Waxahachie TX

Username hidden
(178 posts)
IF YOU DID NOT GET OUT LAST WEEKEND TO SEE THE NEW AND OH SO IMPROVED 13TH FLOOR, YOU NEED TO MAKE PLANS TO THIS WEEKEND TO CUM! UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP, UNDER NEW ATTITUDE AND WITH A WHOLE NEW FACE, THE 13TH FLOOR IS A GREAT PLACE TO PARTY THE WEEKEND AWAY. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

MICHAEL AND CIN

Waxahachie TX

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Bruce and Vicki!

Congratulations on a very sucessful grand opening and unveiling of the new and improved 13th floor. Everyone I have talked to has gone on and on about the changes. I know I personally was very empressed! Everything is so clean and beautiful! You guys have really outdone yourselves. But I understand there are many more changes and improvements to come. So come back again soon and see more good things under new attitude at The 13 Floor!

Hugz and see you this weekend Michael and cin

Waxahachie TX

Username hidden
(178 posts)
The NEW 13th Floor - under new attitude - it is AMAZING, it is SEXY. it is just plain HOT!

It is HUMP for HALF tonight at the NEW 13th Floor.

Last night the 13th Floor unveiled its new look under new hosts Bruce and Vicki and everyone was simply Floored (pun intended - LOL)! So come out tonight and see all of the fantastic changes and do it for one half the normal donation.

Come and continue the celebration - we are expecting a great turnout!

Addison TX

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Waaaaahhhhh, we can't make it, we're out of town!!!! I'm sure it will be a great party, and a fantastic start for Vicki and Bruce. Good luck guys, you deserve it! And we can't wait to get over there to see the changes.

Jeff and Mary

Allen TX

Username hidden
(154 posts)
I CANNOT WAIT TO COME AND SEE THE CHANGES. MICHAEL HAS TOLD ME SO MANY COOL THINGS, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM FOR MYSELF!

GANG, IT MUST BE TIME TO CHRISTEN THE NEW PLAY ROOMS TONIGHT!!!

FEW MORE HOURS WOOOHOOOO ,, THIS CHICK IS WAY READY TO PARTY TONIGHT YA'LL!!

TEQUIIILLLLAAAAAAAAA MAKES HER CLOTHES FALL OFF WOOOHOOOOOOOO

HUGZ AND LIX CIN

Waxahachie TX

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Hump for Half at the NEW 13th Floor Saturday night 11/5 - UNDER NEW ATTITUDE!

You will not believe the changes that have been made to the 13th Floor this wek . Bruce and Vicki and crew have been hard at work all week long and you will be totally amazed at the transformation!!!! New paint, new furniture, new playrooms, new decorations and most of all a whole new attitude.

So come out and take advantage of the half price donation this Saturday night and help Bruce and Vicki get off to a great start. I know they are looking foward to greeting each and everyone of you.

Addison TX

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Thanks to all you well wishers! Sorry we have been a little scarce here lately, but paint and keyboards don't mix well. We are looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend and are excited about how things are coming together. We are so blessed to have such true friends, the turn out to help with the transformation has been awesome!!!! Remember call for your reservations...469-621-2468, or sign up here on the events list if you are a returning guest!!1

Smooches and Squeezes!

Vicki & Bruce

Washington TX

Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   411 to 420 of 469   End
TOPIC: The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX