The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX : Swingers Discussion 4103310411
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsTexas Swingers ClubsThe 13th Floor - Dallas,TX
TOPIC: The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Start   411 to 420 of 483   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OH MAN I AM SO SORRY GUYS OUR THOUGHTS WILL BE WITH YOU THIS WEEKEND EVEN THOUGH WE CANNOT BE THERE.

LOTS OF HUGZ AND YOU GUYS HAVE A SAFE TRIP

CIN

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
I want to thank everyone who has spent so much time helping get things ready for this weekends party. With having to leave for Oklahoma for my Father's funeral, I didn't know how I was going to get this party pulled off. I should have known better....you guys are always here!!!! W love you so much and the two words "Thank You" seem so small for such big hearts!! We will be back before the Friday party is over, so have a toast for us until we return.

Vicki

Washington TX
Username hidden
(37 posts)
KNOW OUR HEARTS WILL BE THERE AROUND THE FIRE WITH OUR FRIENDS ,,,, BUT MY BROKEN BONES WILL BE AT HOME BAAAA HUMBUGGGG THIS SUCKS SO MUCH ,,, AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY EITHER :( MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND IF IT FEELS BETTER!

LOVE YOU ALL

CIN

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
O.K. I'll get the right post here eventually!

Brrrrrrrrrrrr… The weather is really getting chilly!! Cum warm up with us here and help us Celebrate the 4th ANNIVERSARY of THE 13th FLOOR.

We've gathered the tables and chairs around the fireplace for a warm and sexy weekend!! Cuddle up with friends (in one of your favorite spots) and reminisce about the fun times had here the past 4 years!

December 2nd & 3rd are regular no theme parties, but hang on to your stockings (well maybe not) our Dirty Santa Christmas is right around the corner. Saturday, December 10th bring a gift and get in on the Jolly Good Time. $20.00 limit please. You can bring one gift as a couple, or one gift each. Gifts are not required, but oh so much fun!

We would like to thank all our guest who have joined us these past four weekends. The crowd just keeps growing with so many new faces and returning ones, and the energy level is just out of site! Next week we will have all the juicy details for the New Year’s Eve party. Remember, reservations are required for all of our parties. 469-621-2468. A few pictures of the "NEW LOOK" are up on the website now. Click on the link to our site on the Clubs section here on SLS.

Keep warm…..Bruce & Vicki

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1229 posts)
Brrrrrrrrrrrr… The weather is really getting chilly! Cum warm up with us here at THE 13th FLOOR.

We’ve gathered the tables and chairs around the fireplace for a warm and sexy weekend!! December 2nd & 3rd are regular no theme parties, but hang on to your stockings (well maybe not) our DirtySanta Christmas is right around the corner. Saturday, December 10th bring a gift and get in on the Jolly Good Time. $20.00 limit please. You can bring one gift as a couple, or one gift each. Gifts are not required, but oh so much fun!

We would like to thank all our guest who have joined us these past four weekends. The crowd just keeps growing with so many new faces and returning ones, and the energy level is just out of site! Next week we will have all the juicy details for the New Year’s Eve party. Remember, reservations are required for all of our parties. 469-621-2468. A few pictures of the NEW LOOK are up on the website now. Click on the link to our site in the Clubs section here on SLS.

Keep warm…..Bruce & Vicki

Washington TX
Username hidden
(37 posts)
mmmmm 69 is my fav #

now doing 69 in the Bordello room ,,,, AGAIN!!!!

We will be there and dancing is a must! Clear the pole, I is a cummin again!

hugz and see you alllll weekend at The 13Th Floor

CIn

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Cin,

With your energy, hun you can eat the whole pie...you will have it danced off the first hour you are here!! Don't each much on Saturday though, the list is overflowing again (love it), and I need you on the mic again at the Bordello Room. Now serving #69........

Vicki

Washington TX
Username hidden
(37 posts)
BUT NOW THE QUESTIONS IS HOW MANY PIECES OF PIE CAN I WORK OFF IN ONE WEEKEND????

I WILL BE THERE DANCIN ON THE POLE BOTH NIGHTS THIS WEEKEND!!

WOOOHOOO WHOLE WEEKEND PARTY ,,,, YESSSSSSSSS

CIN

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
It’s official. The Holiday’s have begun!

The weather is changing, the hustle and bustle is beginning, and the family gatherings are being planned. It’s enough to make you want to

PARTY AND FORGET IT ALL

After all the turkey has been eaten, and the last big story has been told around the dinner table, gather yourself up and come join us here at “The NEW 13th Floor” Friday November 25th and Saturday November 26th. Come see the changes!! You can dance off the extra piece of pumpkin pie or find other fun ways to work it off!!!!

Reservations Required. Call 469-621-2468

Bruce & Vicki

Washington TX
Username hidden
(37 posts)
BRUCE AND VICKIE,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! A FABULOUS WEEKEND GUYS. 2 GREAT PARTIES . SATURDAY NIGHT WAS SO PACKED. SO MANY NEW FACES, AND WERE THEY EVER HOT TOO!! THAT DANCE FLOOR WAS GRINDING ALL NIGHT LONG TILL THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING!

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN YET TO WITNESS FOR YOURSELF THE NEW ATTITUDE, NEW LOOK AND THE ALL NEW FEEL OF THE 13TH FLOOR, YOU NEED TO GET THERE AND DO SO. MOST PEOPLE DESCRIBE IT AS OVERWHELMING IT IS SO VERY DIFFERENT!

RECOVERING FROM THE WEEKEND

CIN

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Start   411 to 420 of 483   End
TOPIC: The 13th Floor - Dallas,TX