Quiet Encounters - El Passo,TX : Swingers Discussion 41050101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsTexas Swingers ClubsQuiet Encounters - El Passo,TX
TOPIC: Quiet Encounters - El Passo,TX
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Quiet Encounters

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you have not been to the new spot. You are missing out on a lot. You have a great environment to do your thang. All different levels of the lifestyle can have fun there. You can be a looker or you can go all the wAy to the wild side. Come out on Sat night and have a good time. I will be there having a good time.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We are new to El Paso, and QE is an awesome place to go have drinks, mingle, dance and get naughty without all the politics of society. It's a good size place and with lots to offer.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
We been there once and that was a nice place , the only problem , too many single guys .!

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(32 posts)
We drove 8 hours to El Paso from Abilene and got to our hotel and looked up places to hang out at 2am and Quiet Encounters was still open. We partied and met new friends. Walter you have one hell of place we loved it and gave the crowed a show they will not forget. Thanks for having that welcomed feel to the place

Kim and Loco

Abilene TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
We went to Quiet Encounters on New Year's Eve. Felt very welcome and the club has a great atmosphere and the owners are very friendly. Just wish there was a club in a similar type location here in Dallas. Will definitely go back when we get to El Paso.

Plano TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
thanks for the invite to your club WE liked the atmosphere there. although we did not participate in any activities that night we were introduced to a couple that we think walter asked to come and introduce themselves to us. we weren't quite ready for action yet but we did find them to be quite attractive, sorry we did not remember their name but we would like to give them another chance at conversation, etc... your club was found to be acceptable by my wife, thank god and you guys i,we, hope to seeee you again. just a couple of requests. how about a lingerie or pj party soon and maybe a nudist party.

Santa Teresa NM
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Just wanted to say.....This place is so great and when you walk through the door.... You feel so welcome.... Love it .... will be back soon....

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
i have been to the club twice. The first ime I went I was with a young lady and i had a nice time. The second time I went to the club i was alone. I had a lot of fun with four other couples. I will be going again this weekend. I will be going alone. If anyone wants me to join in just ask me. Hope to see you there.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We well be in your fair city first weekend in September, looking to meet up with a couple about our age to see if we like each other..

Cypress TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We find that QE is the safest, yet hottest place to see and be seen. We've been members there for several years now. We don't bother with any other club. QE is where we and all our favorite friends play. Walt & Ruby are fabulous hosts, and the members are respectful and LOADS of fun. These people are for real. Friday nites are best for first time/non-members to get aquainted with the club. Saturday nites can be quite busy, and fun - with lots of couples and spontaneous activities, as well as planned. There's never any pressure to participate. Just friendly, fun, like-minded folks sharing in the life style.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Quiet Encounters - El Passo,TX