Menages - Nashville,TN : Swingers Discussion 410261031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsTennessee Swingers ClubsMenages - Nashville,TN
TOPIC: Menages - Nashville,TN
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Menage's is upscale....so dress the part. They pretty much keep the single guys on a tight leas(excuse the expression), so you don't have to worry about them hanging around the play rooms like a pack of rabid dogs. Same rules apply (no means no, stuff like that)....if you're new there, prepare to be led on a tour of the place, that's what they do....it eliminates problems....

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We are planning our first visit to Menages and had a question or two that hopefully someone could help us with. What type clothing do the women wear and is this clothing suitable for all areas of the club or are their areas where the dress code changes? How crowded are the private areas on the weekends? Any info on Menages would be greatly appreciated.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am interested in visiting this club when I am in town. Does anyone recommend it?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Just as in a normal club. I usually tip $1-2 per drink.

Union City TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We went to Menages last Saturday. It was great, we can't wait to go again when we are in the area. We were with a nice couple, she lost her lipstick. When I found it I took it back to her. I don't know if they belong to this website, but would like to talk with them more.

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We plan on being in Nashville on Nov 5 and visiting the club. We would like to hear from anyone that is going to be there and any information on the club. We have never been there before.

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Valerie... When you get settled in feel free to contact us for some "southern hospitality"... Rachel

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
We are headed to Menages this Saturday night. Meeting Hubby in Alabama, this is his first time in a club of this kind. Trying to get him into it. Anything I should know ? Anyone else going to be there?

Hudson FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Prettybi, ya'll are definitely Menages material. The age range there is early 20's and up, but it is known for the clientel being hot...you'll fit right in. BTW, which club do you go to? I used to live out there (San Diego)...

Cataula GA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
we are headed to menage's tonight! we love it look for us a mix cpl w/m an blk/f looking for friends to party with!!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: Menages - Nashville,TN