Help
FORUMS › Clubs › Tennessee Swingers Clubs › Menages - Nashville,TN
TOPIC: Menages_-_Nashville,TN
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Menages

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 51
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Lovely Ladies and Wonderful Gents, We will be going to Menages tonight wanted to know if anyone else is headed that way. If so drop us a line we would like to meet a new couple there. Thanks

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
We are new to the lifestyle and would love to go to Menages to celebrate our anniversary this weekend. It looks loke it is hard to get in. Can anyone give us some advice?

Lebanon TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello everybody,my wife and I went to Menages last night 11-7-15 for the first time. The club and the atmosphere was great, the amount of people there was amazing many of people to mingle with. We had sex in every room and made quite an impression.. Our favorite room was the sex swing. there was plenty of sexy spectators. Cant wait to cum back soon . M&M

Palmyra TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
So we haven't seen many other places to post this but we wanna know, anyone going out to Menages tonight or next Saturday for the Glow Party? We will be attending both nights and look forward to meeting some new people! Hit us up if you are going.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
After being in town for CMA fest we thought we would check out menages..Totally the worst club experience we have had in our 20 years of being in the lifestyle. Showed up in dress shorts and dress shirt and was told wasn't allowed in because of the shorts. That was after they took our money! then they refunded our money we returned to hotel changed and went back. That was a mistake ! we got in this time only to fund a sparse crowd and play areas so cold we were shivering and people in T shirts and ripped jeans but we weren't allowed in with dress shorts ? we left shortly afterwards only to find when we left that this supposedly upscale club a female out standing on the street in fishnet panties and bra with her nipples sticking out so drunk she could hardly talk or stand up..we will never return to this club again!!

Patton PA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Will be checking it out this weekend :-)

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I was at the club last Wednesday 9/3/14. I danced a few dances with a very sexy lady named Debi. 1st of all, props to the club. It was my first time and I was totally impressed. Professional, friendly and fun. Props to Menages. I will be a regular when in Nashville. Anyway the purpose of my post, if anyone knows Debi and Ken, please pass on my SLS screen name, 'cuttingedge', I would love to connect with them again. Thanks and look forward to seeing you again.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
I would say it is newbie friendly. When you go tell them it is your first time there and they will take care of you. ;) Enjoy.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Doesn't seem many people check here too often, but I'll ask my questions here anyways since my wife and I plan to take a trip here. First question, is this place "newbie" friendly? I understand they have a no means no policy, but that doesn't make it newbie friendly. Also, what is the normal dress attire for him, and what is the normal/acceptable dress attire for her?

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Who's going CMA Fest Weekend ? I've never been but wondering how it is?

Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 51
TOPIC: Menages - Nashville,TN
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.