Discretions - Memphis,TN : Swingers Discussion 41028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsTennessee Swingers ClubsDiscretions - Memphis,TN
TOPIC: Discretions - Memphis,TN
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Discretions
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can anyone give more information on Discretions? I checked their web site and it looked like it had not been updated in a very long time. The last events listed were in August.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
we used to visit another in town club and it just got way too boring. we've been going to discretions for over a year now, on a regular basis. we love the staff! they are very friendly and welcoming. we really like the private talking areas in the back. we hope to see you there soon :)

Millington TN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I attended the club for March 17th. It was a good crowd but very unfriendly. No efforts to get couples to interact even in basic conversation. You could tell there are certain cliques in the club. If they don't want singles to attend they should say so. I have a few ideas for both clubs, Discretions and Treehouse. Buy some different color wristbands and designate the bands for what you're looking for. Red for couples only, orange for fmf, blue for mfm, and etc. If you're not into interracial there should be a certain color for that also. At least that will start converstaion between those attending that are "shy" and also don't want singles or other races to approach them. Also setting up tables so close that people can't move around and mingle comfortably is a no no. I know there are those hardcore swingers that believe if you don't have a partner you're not a swinger. You don't understand how lucky you are you guys found each other and can share the lifestyle.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(1 post)
We love Discretions. I've always wondered how two people (or couples) can see the same thing from totally different perspectives. The people who go to Discretions are very friendly. There are always more couples than singles. The single men who do come in are respectful, polite, and keep their distance unless approached by a couple or a single woman. It is great not having to avoid anyone. I love the fact that all ages are well represented. It is a playground for adults, not exclusively any age group. There are also many body types, hair lengths, eye colors, people of different heights, etc. I love variety. In fact, I think that is what so much fun about this lifestyle. If I wanted to know only people like my husband, why would I be out? The music crosses every genre. Personally, I don't like all music equally. I do understand that there are others present who may enjoy what is being played at any particular time. We know that the next song will be from and for a different listener. The DJ is accommodating. If we want to hear something in particular, we just tell him. Truthfully, there are no really safe places in the world anymore. I hate that, but I also plan accordingly. A parking lot with security in any part of town is better than one without security. Discretions is the obvious choice for us in Memphis, but hey, don't take my word for it. I am just sharing my own experience. If you decide to come see for yourself, keep in mind that sitting at the table by yourself makes you appear as though you are unapproachable. Smile, and be friendly. You get what you give. Dick n Pearl

Collierville TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
My wife and I went a couple of Saturdays ago for their "Masquerade Party" we shelled out the cash for the masks and admission and were disappointed. We got there at around 9:45 and the place was pretty empty. We weren't sure if it was going to be safe, the area around the airport is very shady at night, but there were quite a few security guards/bouncers present which made us feel safe as we exited our vehicle to enter the club. We are members at the Treehouse and they didn't offer us a break in the admission price. When we looked around the place was nice but the people weren't too friendly or attractive either. We are in our late twenties and in good shape, the couples that were there were either well into their forties or quite large. No one was dancing and the music selection by the dj was very random and not dancable at all (that really bummed us out!) Also, while we were there a steady stream of single men came in no couples. Single men may be some peoples thing, and if so, from what we saw you'd like Discretions. We stayed at the club for about an hour before deciding to go to the Treehouse. The Treehouse was great that night, a nice friendly crowd of couples. We weren't the only young couple there, there were quite a few actually, and everyone had a great time. The staff at the Treehouse is also more friendly and accommodating, and it's in a much safer part of town. So to sum it up- the Treehouse was the obvious choice!

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
What about Friday nights at Discretions?

Germantown TN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We went last night. It was a great time. The facility was nicer than the other club in town. Of course the rooms in the back are really interesting. We will go back.

From an ecomonic standpoint, the the possibilities the private rooms present make this club the obvious choice here in Memphis.

Cozumel Cpl

Arlington TN

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hi! We go to Discretions regularly. They have a new website that can answer particulars like price, special events, a map, etc. It is an off premises club, but it has several "more intimate" rooms that have locks on the doors. It is much larger and nicer than the club on Madison. They have a special price this month. I think it is Friday and Saturday for the Saturday night price. The money we pay to go there is a bargain compared to a night club with dancing and drinks. Of course the atmosphere and sexy couples are definitely a perk. I hope this answers questions for you. I would love to see you there. I really like new adventures ; )

Collierville TN

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Does anyone have the srett address for the club?

Arlington TN

Username hidden
(6 posts)
The most we have found out is that the club is on Director's Row down by the airport. Got wind the membership is a "c" note. But they will honor your treehouse membership the first couple times you go.

Will keep you posted when we hear more.

Arlington TN

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Discretions - Memphis,TN