Destiny's Dance Socials - Maryville,TN : Swingers Discussion 41030101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsTennessee Swingers ClubsDestiny's Dance Socials - Maryville,TN
TOPIC: Destiny's Dance Socials - Maryville,TN
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Destiny's Dance Socials

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NOVEMBER DATES:

NEW PARTY START UP TIME----7pm until 2am??? NEW Breakfast Bar-Served up after 12 midnight of each party

Nov. 7th-Armed Forces Party

Nov. 14th-Men's Choice Party

Nov. 21st--Domi and Soft BDSM Party (for watchers and/or participates)

Nov. 28th-CLOSED

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(561 posts)
Okay Folks..for this week's Daytime Party, by request, we're having ONE this week on Thursday, Oct., 22nd, from 1pm til 7pm.

If no one calls, e-mails, or doesn't show up by 4pm, then I'll consider the party has been cancelled.

I would greatly appreciate it though, if you signed up and can't make it out, to please remove your name when you know you can't make it, and at least call me too, to let me know you can't make it out.

These parties aren't free to do, and the food isn't free either, and it gets costly to put a party together, by requests, and then no one show up for it, like last Thursday, so if you request a party, I would appreciate if the folks that did ask for one, would be kind enough to show up or call if you can't.

I want to give you folks more fun opportunities to enjoy the lifestyle, but I can't do more parties in the daytime, unless you request the day and send in your door donation, in advance from now on, for the Daytime Parties.

If anyone wants a party during the week, I need to know by Sunday, to put up a posting, then you will need to send your door donation. I will also give an extra door discount too, for sending in your door donation ahead of time.

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(561 posts)
MORE GREAT NEWS from the Destiny's Socials Group....

NEW DAYTIME PARTIES

12 noon to 6pm on this wednesday the 14th and this Thursdaym the 15th.

Daytime Parties are great for many reasons.....

Folks on Vacation

Kids are in school, now you can play while they're away

Folks that like to get out and enjoy week-day fun but can't or prefer not to entertain in their own home.

Folks just to get out of the house with friends.

Folks that work on week-ends but like to go to parties during the week.

Sign up for the parties to receive your door discounts, or you can call or e-mail too.

All information on phone contacts and directions to the basement are in the discussions area, in the Destiny's Socials Group area.

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(561 posts)
Great News Folks.....I'm changing the party times for our fun, private Basement Parties, with winter coming on, the party times will be from 7pm to 3am, maybe later, if the party is still "humping"...so pass the word to your friends and get out earlier to enjoy more of your night out.

Also, after 12 midnight. I will be setting up a new small Breakfast Bar, that will include Pancakes, Waffles, Bacon, Breakfast Biscuits with Sausage, egg, and cheese and Ham, egg, and cheese, and Cruisants also will be available. I have fresh coffee on hand, JFG, Folgers, Hazelnut Cream, and O.J. too. Milk is also available.

I now have "The Bed & Breakfast Room" set up for any over nighters for just $20 extar over the door, and if you have extra guests that will also be staying the night, I can have them a bed set up for them as well.

I do have to have advance reservations for any overnighters needing to stay please, so a call would be greatly appreciated..865-856-5784 or 865-898-8098..between the hours of 12 noon and 8pm dailly.

And I am also wanting to start up doing Daytime Socials for those who work on the week-ends, from 12 noon to 6pm Monday through Thursday only...just let me know if anyone is interested and the basement will be set up and ready for your fun WEEK DAY parties.

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(561 posts)
Yes, everyone, Destiny's is still open, no longer using a motel right now, just my basement on every Saturday Night of the Month. If we're not having a party, I make sure and post it well in advance, like for Christmas, to spend with my family, we will be closed on the 27th, and on New Years, Dec 31st, beings no one requested to be open on New Years Eve, which falls on a Wednesday this year, we'll be closed for that night as well.

And please don't think you have to be a member to attend..it's not required, no matter what other clubs might have told you. The memberships is available to save you money, if you attend on a regular basis, not extra money out of your pocket. Plus if you do become a member, you get special door donation discounts that you won't get at the other places, plus specials on private dinners, cabin get-aways, private dance lessons.

And at every party, your name goes into a drawing for special give aways too. And my door donations are the LOWEST for any On-Premise Meet and Greet, and the folks here welcome ALL that attend with open arms and fun times, in a laid back, no pressure atmosphere and we never have a dress code, so tatered jeans, sneakers, sandles, shorts, and tank tops are always welcome. I want you to be conmfortable for your evening out, so dress how you like to dress, we don't mind at all.

And any dancing, playing or touching done here, is by invitation or premission only, so don't grope anyone unless you ask first, we do watch out for one another at our parties, and it won't be tolerated, so be respectful.

If you need anymore information about the basement parties, please give me a call or e-mail me at destinyssocials at hotmail dot com. Please do not call before 11am or after 11pm during the week, and if you call on Saturdays, please call the basement number..865-856-5784..because I work on the basement all day getting it ready for that night, and my cell phone is not on me during that time, plus it doesn't work in all areas of the basement, and I wouldn't want to miss your call. Have a safe and Happy Holiday and hope to see you at Destiny's real soon. Your friend and Hostess, Tammy

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(561 posts)
This Mike just a note to say thanks to Tammy and Destiny's for making me feel so welcome. Sometimes as a single male you are treated as a second class citizen but not at Destiny's. Also thanks to the fine folks I met and had a chance to get to know better. Great party - Thanks

Goodlettsville TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
sorry we will not be able to make it this weekend due to mitch is not feeling well hope to cum up next weekend.

Seymour TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
HI EVERYONE, WE WILL BE VISITING THE KNOXVILLE AREA FROM OCT. 18 TO 21 AND ARE LOOKING FOR A LIFESTYLE EVENT TO ATTEND. YOUR CLUB LOOKS VERY INTERESTING. WE WONDERED IF WE WOULD ENJOY OURSELVES AND FIT IN WITH YOUR GROUP. VIEW OUR PROFILE AND ANDY RESPONSED WOULD BE APPRECIATED. WE ARE JUST A FUN LOVING, MATURE, IN SHAPE, EXPERIENCED LIFESTYLE COUPLE LOOKING FOR SOME FUN ON OUR VACATION TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL AREA. HOPE TO GET SOME RESPONSES. ROB AND T

Escondido CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Yes, it still exists. One weekend a month they meet at a motel. On the other weekends it is a nice house party at thier home. The telephone number shown is correct.

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Is this ''club'' still in existence? If so, is the phone number listed still the right number to call? Has anyone attended? How was it?

J and C

Maryville TN
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Destiny's Dance Socials - Maryville,TN