Club Forum Info : Swingers Discussion 40615101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsSouth Dakota Swingers ClubsClub Forum Info
TOPIC: Club Forum Info
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum in for information about specific clubs. We will add a Topic for each Club in our clubs list. Please be patient, we will be adding clubs soon.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello, new to the site and I would like to find out more about this site. going to the chat line doesn't help cause ppl do not recognize new ppl. I think there should be something there for the newbies to let them feel at home. especially for the fact that my wife and I are all the way here in S.D. Can we get some help. I would like that eventhough i might not have any pics as yet, i'm very concerned about descretion.

Portsmouth NH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Well, since there don't seem to be any clubs in the state, perhaps this should also include house parties and MnG's? We prefer the club atmosphere to the others, because a club allows a certin level of "anonimity" but since that isn't an option, perhaps a listing of "open" MnG's.... Just thoughts

Irving TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
This Forum in for information about specific clubs. We will add a Topic for each Club in our clubs list. Please be patient, we will be adding clubs soon.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Club Forum Info