Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA : Swingers Discussion 750231091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsTrapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 508   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Atlanta is even closer and definitely also on the vacation getaway list for us, but Florida is warmer, except that traveling just before Christmas with a child isn't on the cards right now (damn that Brittany Spears, she makes raising children seem effortless! lol). Someday when we are empty nesters, we hope to become jetsetters. Those with open Trapeze's, thanks for showing your support and keeping them strong for their fight in Philly, we do appreciate it!!!! Mwah, Mrs ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
Sounds devine, when's the next flight?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
I understand that there is freezing rain, sleet & snow in the Delaware Valley today. We are sitting by the pool....it's 86 degrees and we spent last night at Trapeze in Ft Lauderdale. What a fun night!! The place is decorated for the holidays, with a couple of Xmas trees & santas and multicolored icicle lights hanging from the mirrors behind the bar. Very festive but seductive as well. We got in about 8:45 and had some delicious prime rib and stuffed chicken breasts & of course, a few vodka and tonics. We met several couples that we are friends with and one of them introduced us to a couple from Boca who responded, "we know them, they're regulars here". That's pretty cool, we've only been in Fla for less than 2 years and are "regulars" at probably the best LS club anywhere!! The place got very crowded, attractive bodies everywhere and excellent music as well. Mr Doc & I went back to the back about midnight and wrapped in our towels. All the little rooms were full and the big play room was simply packed with couples sitting along the walls watching the action on the beds and playing too. I won't go into more details, but suffice it to say, we left later with satisfied smiles. There are still some cheap airfares from Philly to FLL and I'll bet with no Trap and snow flying, a plane ride doesn't look too bad right now. For those of you jones-ing for Trapeze and sunshine, it's all less than 3 hours away!! Stay warm :)

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
Poppa so Mrs claws has a big fat ass??? hummm I think Imma gonna tell her ya said that... LOL Kev (cksSanta)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
Poppa you are just too funny!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
We have been to Trap for Thanksgiving. Its not as crowded as a normal weekend evening but the food is terrific and the end of the night usually provides something to be thankful for. We'll probably go across the Alley for this saturday night. The holiday season at the clubs can be such fun......!!!!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
Ok, what is "AM" - "dirty sanchez" exactly?? NO laughing at me! ass to mouth, what? I never seen that at Trap? Yes, it is sick & twisted!....lol. tell me more. On another subject, if anyone had a crappy thanksgiving, friends of ours went to Trapeze in FL. this year and they LOVED it!!!!!! they even had turkey and all the trimmings there! So next year , screw the cooking and relatives, hopefully trap philly will be open!!!!!! Can you say gobble gobble????

Jim Thorpe PA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Umight, we still post but most importantly of all, we still fuck other peoples spouses! Drop us an email of the parties if they seem to be full of the same type of people - you know, no drama, players........... Big, we are tired of it also. Just remember there are more of us that know you and your convictions. Anyone willing to believe the crap spewed by people (admitted hearsay) isn't worth your time anyway. Let's hope this begets something positive in the end, such as all those caught up in drama stay far away from you and your lovely little Bride. ;) Mrs.

And in the spirit of the upcoming holiday.............. "What you don't see with your eyes, don't witness with your mouth." ~Jewish Proverb Happy Hannakah to everyone who celebrates!!!!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
It just keeps getting better in here! Just want to say that I think everyone has noticed that there are some people who seem to have purchased dictionaries, and a thesaurus. To impress? To TRY and make others look stupid or foolish? Or perhaps to show the swinging world that you are wanted for your mind and not your BUSH/Cheney loving uptight repressed republican self? Isn't it about wanting Trapeze and ANY other club in ANY city in this country to open and operate freely??? Let's put that out there DAILY instead of these $10 dollar words! We are all sufficiently impressed, now you can go back to your normal ole self. Oh who am I talking about???? ...lol. GUESS?

Jim Thorpe PA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Hey U Might, welcum back bayyyyybeeeeeee! Can't wait to run into you at one of those private parties, so if any come along that are full of people who like to have sex with others, put us on that list! I dunno if us and Big are the best at this shit - but thanks for thinking it. Keep on posting with ya bad ass self UMight, looking forward to reading you! Mwah, the Mrs. ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 508   End
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA