Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA : Swingers Discussion 750231071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsTrapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 508   End
User Details are only visible to members.
in fact take a couple more days off and we can go to Cost Rica after Trap and hit La Fortuna, Hot Springs here we come

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(4534 posts)
Tickets are cheap now . Just give me the date. The 12th of Jan looks good. well any weekend works. we can stay for two nights maybe three depends on the week end. LET'S PARTY!!!!!

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(4534 posts)
We are headed to S FL in April and would like to check out the Lauderdale club however do we have to buy a 1 year membership?

Fenwick Island DE
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Time for a week end road trip to Fla. Trapeze is cooking there and Allen is looking for some Philly smiles...

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(4534 posts)
Wow, reading these postings I'm getting all warm and fuzzy inside!... Oh wait , that's from all the holiday wine and egg nog!..lol. Or maybe it's just great to see that we can ALL get along!!!!! Love and miss Trap and all the staff! And even those regular towel people!

Jim Thorpe PA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
We wanted to wish our Trapeze family members a very safe and Merry Xmas!! I hope Santa brings you all toys.....and lots of batteries!!!LOL MWAHS !! Jenn & Dan

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
Trapeze Christmas Report.....We went over to Ft Lauderdale last night for their Christmas Party....what a blast!! There were so many cute little sexy elves that Mr Doc's head seemed to be on a swivel. One girl in red walked up to the very sexy oriental girl next to us at the bar and just slid her dress up and went down on her on the barstool(try THAT in your local outback!!). There is christmas candy and then there is christmas EYE candy!! The food was excellent and the towel room was absolutely packed. What a great night. Fortunately, Mr Doc doesn't mind driving because my head hurt a bit this morning and I was able to doze off my excess xmas cheer while he got us back home across Alligator Alley. It's bright and sunny and 78 here today and now we're looking forward to our first NYE at Trapeze. Merry Christmas to all on this forum. We may not always all get along but we all share our little secret life that makes us different from our vanilla friends and makes us all a little special. Best wishes from paradise.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
Happy Holiday to our wonderful Trap family!!!!!! Thats right, we're family!!!Everyone be safe and have a blast!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
I say......TOWELS for everyone!! Tis the season......let's share!

Happy Holidays to all my sexy swinger pals!! MWAHS

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
Giggle, I'm loving this!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 508   End
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA