Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA : Swingers Discussion 750231061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsTrapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 508   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK you loud mouthed egotistical madman, everyone was relaxing and chilling and having quiet sex and you have to go shooting off that big mouth.. next thing you know you'll be banging on the walls or overhead duct work.. shouting yea! yea!

Kev

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
we don't really have a date but when we do I'll fill ya in

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(4534 posts)
oh come on girl, you can come

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(4534 posts)
I'm hiding in one of your suitcases, lol!!!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
hey swammy are you guys really up for a road trip or not. We are planning it

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(4534 posts)
NYE at Trap in Ft Lauderdale was excellent. It was such a beautiful day that we didn't mind the 20 minute wait to get through the pre registered line. At 8:30 it was 78 degrees with a bit of a breeze which played havoc with my hair but Mr Doc seemed to enjoy the effect it had on some other parts. Dinner exceeded Traps already high standards with filet, crab stuffed lobster tail, stuffed chicken breasts, shrimp, veggies and mouth watering desserts. The crowd was friendly, attractive and quite provocatively dressed and we both enjoyed the inevitable contact between bodies while trying to negotiate the food line or while trying to get the bartenders attention. I have to admit that for the first time in several decades, I actually missed the countdown to the new year. It was however in a good cause since we were otherwise occupied in the "towel area". I can say with some degree of certainty that we brought in 2008 with a bang(and perhaps a whimper or two as well)! Happy New Year Philly! We sincerely hope that next year we can ALL celebrate 2009 at an open and thriving Trapeze.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
Have a safe & happy new year to all of our Trap family!! Hugs, kisses & licks! Jenn & Dan

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! WE WILL BE VISITING TRAP SOON

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(4534 posts)
Mmmmmmm......now there's a sexy someone I'd of like to have found under MY tree!! Hope u have a safe & happy New Year Looking!

And your membership is good at all 3 Trapeze's....

Mwahs!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
JnJ, FLL Trap used to sell partial memberships (in lieu of an annual) since they get alot of vacationer guests, I'd imagine they still do, give them a shout out via email and have a fucking ball for us too! Mrs ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 508   End
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA