Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 508   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We absolutely HAVE to rub it in a little. We attended the grand opening of the new Trapeze and were completely blown away. We were among the lucky ones to get invited to the pre opening cocktail party and from the time we walked through the door until we turned in our towels at the end of the evening, we were awed by the atmosphere, the service, the crowd and the food. Mr Doc and I hung out with out Philly friends and our Florida friends and had a ball all night. Alan & company completely outdid themselves and the place exceeded our expectations. This should be a destination for ....get ready for a southern-ism...all y'all this summer. Airfares are still reasonable, hotels in Ft lauderdale cry for guests on weekends, haulover beach is but 20 minutes away from the club and the water is 84 and you don't need a swimming suit. You could probably spend as much or more for a few days at Wildwood or Cape May than it'd cost for a long weekend in FL and there isn't a club like Trap on the Jersey shore. The new Trapeze should not be missed!!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
Wishing Jen & Dan a WONDERFUL Vacation!!!! Great Philly pair to christen the new FLL location ;) For the Floridians, g'head and rub it in - you got your local Club to visit any time you want, therefore you have the right to gloat! Sure would be nice if we had that again, but until we visit and get to be your Guests in Florida, party on and brake the cherry of the newest Trapeze Club! The Mrs ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
We're sitting here, right now in FL...by the pool and getting ready to attend the Trap here in Ft Lauderdale tonight (wed).....and we can't wait!!! I think we're going to attend the grand opening of the new club on Sat night! We've heard nothing but good things about it and hope to be able to rave about it with you C & L!! Happy Swinging everyone!! Hugs J & D

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
Ok, so, unlike our good friends from the west coast of Florida (right Ms. DOC!), we will take this opportunity to rub it in. Charzz and I just got back from a preview visit at the new Trapeze here in sunny south Florida. In a word, WOW. Alan, Allen and Dennis have truly outdone themselves and the rest of the clubs that are down here. While the existing club down here is very nice, well appointed, and comfortable, (as PaDoc has reminded everyone already), the new space is simply awesome. The space is decorated in subdued color schemes, the lighting is provocative and sexy, the dance floor is in the middle and sunken so everyone can watch, and the play areas are spectacular. The food service area is no afterthought, and the kitchen could easily cater a large (read 1000) easily. The three bars are well placed, thought out, and perfect sizes with granite counter tops everywhere. There are couches surrounding the entire space, all very large and cushy, and there is a unique community table area which should provide for some interesting evenings at the club. The play area is incredible. More couches, larger private rooms, and multiple group play/watch areas all in the back towel area, along with the third bar. There must be 300 lockers in the back as well as a large shower area for group showers. They have even created an area in the back for couples only as well as single guys and those who love them.

One can only presume that the sound system is equal to the space. They have truly done a remarkable job in the new club and we are waiting with great anticipation for the grand opening.

Having spent last weekend plus with two of Philadelphia's finest Adameve19341.....(cannot wait for you guys to return), we are truly excited, and so very fortunate to have such a venue to call our home club.

We cannot wish the owners enough good luck and good fortune for all of their efforts in creating what arguably is now THE premier swing club not only in Florida, but anywhere in the country. We hope all of you in Philly will venture down here to visit, experience, play and enjoy the ambiance that is Trapeze Fort Lauderdale. That is not to say that we do not miss our good friends with the best club in Philly and hope that they will come to visit with us soon (it is your turn guys!). Standing with Alan it was obvious that he is as proud as a new parent having created this outstanding party atmosphere, and Dennis could not keep from smiling as they showed us around the entire space. As Alan put it, the club is posh, classy, twice the size as before, and all brand new. The new club provides a true air of elegance to the lifestyle.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
I truly hope its somewhere OUTSIDE the city, so this bullshit can end.

Plymouth Meeting PA
Username hidden
(2056 posts)
Poppa, keep in touch, PGC may not be the only place to go in the near future.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
Naaaaa.....I'd be rubbing it in if I talked about the terrific prime rib dinner and the excellent easter parade and the number of naked towel clad people piling onto the beds in the playroom. I didn't actually describe the juicy beef or the excellent beefcake or the succulent p***y on display and available. Now THAT would be rubbing!!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
LOL this is why I love you so girl!!!!

MWAHS

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
sound like yr rubbing it in to me lmao

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5626 posts)
We were over in Ft Lauderdale last night....not to rub it in, but what a fun time at Trapeze!! Mr Doc is at least out of his cast and was able to hobble back to the towel room so we had a blast. We spoke to Alan on our way in and he said that they were still working on the Philly problem and would NOT give up so don't lose hope up there in the cold and damp north. In the meantime, it's generally in the low 80's and sunny here and our Trapeze is open!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 508   End
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA