Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA : Swingers Discussion 750231021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsTrapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 508   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In response to the "person" that keeps spreading the same old TIRED story that Trapeze Club is illegal and will get raided and shut down.....that's not going to happen this time sorry, Trapeze Club Philly won the right to re-open and remain OPEN in a court of law so there won't be any raids and it will NOT be shut down again and anyone hearing these rumors needs to consider the motivation of the "person" spreading them. Think about it.... This club is in FULL operation, has excellent food, private & open area play rooms, the parking lot is steps from the door and it is guarded all night long by a real live person, has a "professional" DJ and we all happen to LOVE getting into our towels before entering the PLAY rooms it's a very HOT swinger experience. Not to mention that this policy protects us from any hidden camera's (remember CKS?) it is extremely hard to hide cams in a towel LoL. There is an play area attendant that securely locks up your valuables in the locker room prior to entering the play area and towels, condoms and even bar service are provided once you enter. They take extremely good care of your needs well most of them other hot couples will take care of the rest of your needs hopefully lmao. So if you want to compete you'll have to raise your standards not just spread rumors or make false accusations that's not gonna work this time...Trapeze Club Philly is back and it's not going anywhere this time no matter how many false rumors are spread.....get used to it, raise your standards to match and all establishments can exist & flourish in the marketplace and provide our swinger community with more options for safe play...they wish no ill will on any other establishment or group in the area in fact they have fought hard to protect lifestyle rights in every community they operate so their actions speak louder than words.

So last comment I'll make on these rumors because that's all they are....RUMORS....there's not a shred of truth behind any of them at all....and just so I'm clear these are "MY" opinions only I do not speak officially for anyone other than myself. :D

BiGPoppa

Bellmawr NJ

Username hidden
(94 posts)
We "HIGHLY" recommend the CLUB you will not be disappointed.....:D

Bellmawr NJ

Username hidden
(94 posts)
Yes, hours are 8-2, we have a locker room with an attendant. We have a dinner buffet from 8-11:30 then breakfast from 12-2. Crowd has been average on a Saturday night....anywhere from 40-100 people. When would you like to bring your group in? If you have any other questions, you can shoot us an email or ask us here :)

Hugs Jenn & Dan

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
planning a group of friends to go to trapeze, have a few ?s about it, are the hours 8-2, do they have lockers, do they serve dinner like a few of the other clubs do, and how has the crowd been on saturdays? Anyone that can help, would be appreciated.

Gilbertsville PA

Username hidden
(47 posts)
Sorry, I meant Sandy Hook Beach!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
I'm confused ... Sunny Rest is in Pa. and Gunnison is in N.J.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(45 posts)
We will be checking out your resort, the Trapeze is planning a Beach Invasion day at the Gunnison/Sunny Rest Resort on August 18th. The party is posted under Trapeze events as Bikini's & Martini's!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
Check out Sunny Rest Resort in Palmerton, pa. Sunny Rest is a clothing optional resort, it's not a nudist resort. You can leave your clothes on till you are comfortable. They have a night club, pool bar, 2 heated pools the grounds are 190 acres with walking trails, and much more. No sex in the open. Google Sunny Rest Resort in Palmerton, Pa and check it out. Many of the regulars that have sites at Sunny Rest have swinger party. Every one is very friendly. over half the people there are swingers. It's a fun and safe place to party. Hope to see you. Lisa & Bob

Wyomissing PA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
It was the best couples club in Philly before L&I shut it down and now that they won the right to reopen it is only a matter on time until they are right back to where they were again. Yes the play rooms are OPEN now. So cum on out and visit for yourself and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as we do too!

Bill & Colleen

Bellmawr NJ

Username hidden
(94 posts)
WE WERE JUST THERE FRI JUNE 8TH 2012. THIS PLACE HAS SUCH A NICE SET UP. ELEGANT. NICE PRIVATE OPTIONAL PLAYROOMS. GOOD FOOD. NICE BAR SET UP. EVERYONE SUPER FRIENDLY. ONCE EVERYONE FINDS OUT HOW COOL THIS PLACE IS ITS GONNA BE THE COOLEST PLACE!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 508   End
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA