Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA : Swingers Discussion 7502310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsTrapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 508   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Once again, I'll repeat, I attacked no one!! I made an observation, reported upon information I had received from what I believe is a credible source and I made a prediction. The observation was based upon my perception of what I read and know as fact along with my conviction that is is pretty easy to "stand on principle" and boycott someplace where one is not welcome. The report was never addressed only ridiculed in a most juvenile albeit somewhat humorous manner and the prediction is something only time and behavior beyond my control will tell. I am as entitled to a voice on this board as anyone else and degrading remarks or infantile derision will not silence me.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
OMG!!!...lol.. bigpoppa, we ALL know you had nothing to do with the cuban missile crisis, but you DID however, shoot Tupac, know where Elvis is, and know where ALL the WMD's are that WERE in fact REALLY in Iraq, but now have somehow disappeared. So please, I'm sure it is not beyond your capable hands to secretly get Trap closed, is a bid to get the "other club" to beg you to come back.Wheeew...... that was fun!!!! I will expose all your conspiracy when I see fit, or when I'm just really freaking bored and missing a green towel!!! Love your passion guy!!!! M :)

Jim Thorpe PA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Stop it, both of you! You got to your rooms now, without any dinner!

You have both been at fault in starting this BS at different times. Let it go and move on. Carrying out arguments in here never makes you look good, even if you are right.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
How anyone can read 'drama' into any comments I made about bigego is beyond me. Perhaps difficulty in forming and articulating cogent discussion is contagious. I stand by my observation and the information I received. I believe my source is credible and in spite of the vitriol, I've seen do denial of the facts as were described to me. My prediction is simply that, no drama here, only a guess at the future based on past behavior. We live in Florida now but Mr Doc was BORN in Philly and we still have family & friends there & return occasionally and thus have a vested interest in what happens there. That is why I view this forum and make comments from time to time. Apparently only bigego and his pals only want to hear from those who agree completely with him. Frankly, I fervently hope that Trap reopens soon and in that, we can all agree.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
Your accusation was slanderous and now you give the source as being credible? It's hearsay and last I remember, that is far from credible. Do Trapeze a huge favor and keep your negativity far from any forum that it's a title of. Bad karma is not deserved of any club, especially one that has fought and won rights for lifestylers and is in another battle. You have been an open supporter of Trapeze, this is a plea to stand united and keep personal attacks at bay. I also trust that you have done all that you can to help the Philly Club reopen, so I am thanking you for that. Mwah, Mrs ;) P.S. for those who are newer to this, please read the prior postings from Suspect, the Trapeze Philly Manager who has given us the opportunity to write in and support our rights - everyone is welcome to support, so even if you are't local please do so.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
I was under the presumption that we were all adults, and in this for fun and pleasure....name calling and drama should be left to the kids. It shouldn't matter to you what is said, and which club Poppa does or doesn't attend attends, it's not money in or out of your pocket is it?? We've known Poppa for years, and have enjoyed his and his SEXY wife's friendship for years. We (among others) would appreciate it if you could kindly keep your thoughts in your local forum....personally I don't understand how picking a "cyber" fight is getting you any gratification at all. Leave us to worry about our own up here, and you all have your fun in the sun down there.... Hope you have a safe and happy holiday :) Hugs Jenn

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
Once again, self-delusion and a limited grasp of the language reigns supreme. I didn't make ANY accusations, I merely commented upon observations and information from a credible source and I made a prediction. Bigego needed not one but two entries and as usual, made a lot of noise but provided little substance. What an...........opinion!!!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
God I want to comment but I just can't. Poppa you know how I feel.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
You know Doc, you just seem to try to find reasons to post against anything that Big posts......leading me to believe you go in the file of "Too Much Drama". It's a shame too, because I'm sure others feel the same way. Why don't you think of the consequences before posting your own opinions for a change. Happy Holidays, may the season bring you much needed content and happiness in life. Mwah, Mrs. ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
You know what they say about opinions and assholes.....! Bigegos ability to delude himself knows no boundary. I doubt he'd be welcome at another club so his "choosing" not to attend is simply his self-serving denial of the fact that his actions have made him unwelcome. I fully expect that his loud, obnoxious and immature behavior will, within 6 months of their reopening, make him persona non grata at Trapeze as well. His acting out in front of the place on a night when the power went down may have precipitated some of the complaints from the neighborhood. It appears that "once an 'opinion', always an 'opinion'"

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 508   End
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Philadelphia - Philadelphia,PA