Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs The Retreat - Philadelphia ,PA
TOPIC: The Retreat - Philadelphia ,PA
Created by: YumYum The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He is not a villiage idiot .. a little twisted maybe... anyway now what folks

2 clubs down ..and one to go

Philadephia with all its problems should focus it's efforts

prostitution underage drinking drugs GUN CONTROL

not consenting adults having a good time

Zone or no zone .. 5 years of paying rent and minding their own biz and because someone wanted ratings and L&I was not making a name for themselves due to all of their internal problems and some disgruntaled neighborhood association .. good people suffer

What was done at the Retreat was a shame as well.. never got there but again ..L&I grew a set and decided to go after good people

The city lost a valuable asset and did not realize how much money these clubs generate for the city

Hotels,resturants, shopping and word of mouth about what a great time they had in Philly

Philadelphia government is by far their own worst enemy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
FOR THE LAST TIME sharingus you complete village idiot. Kama Sutra was not legal it was zoned a restaraunt. The Retreat was zoned properly but they were just being harrassed and forced to spend too much money on the building repairs and court costs. Why is that such a hard concept for you to understand?????? I would love to see Trapeze come to philly and do well here that means that other clubs can open also and we can have many clubs here. I simply cannot stand when you twist the truth around, for no reason. You are so annoying !!!!!!!!!!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
sophilly that would be awesome, then we could all party and stick the finger to the city,,,but now i am kind of glass half empty because i do not think the cities fucked up crusade will end,,but i have my fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Yes, as swingers we are promoting them because we are happy that we'll have a local club again soon.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
wow there clubs look awesome, i truly hope they have figured out how to get around L & I seems like it would be a kick ass on-premise club !!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
are you promoting for them sophilly? when are they opening? are they aware of what is happening in philadelphia?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
they will be L & I's new pet project, they boast on-premise you will see !!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Wrong again sexyphillygirl...... Sex is not lost in the city.................Trapeze is coming to Philadelphia!

The excitement is building, get set for the arrival of Trapeze coming this Summer.

Let's get the ball rolling now...enter your email addresses in the space provided below. News updates will be forwarded to you regarding the Grand Opening of our third club. The Jewel of the Lifestyle will soon be coming to the city of "Brotherly Love". Start spreading the word.

Trapeze is coming to Philly! trapezeclub(dot)com

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
ACTUALLY THEY ARE GOING TO RE-OPEN THIS TIME MAKING SURE THE BUILDING IS UP TO CODE AND LICENSES, WITH THESE IN PLACE THEY WILL BE FINE!!!!! KAMA COULD NOT RE-OPEN BECAUSE THEY WERE ZONED A RESTAURANT. THE RETREAT WILL HAVE THE PROPER ZONING AND LICENSES AND PERMITS SO THEY WILL BE GOOD TO GO. I FOR ONE CANNOT WAIT

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL folks Philly just stuck another dagger in the heart of those who like to play ..They closed the Retreat I just recieved an e-mail

Same old phony excuse......... L&I violations

If they go to get their licence back they will be told the same thing Kama Sutra was told

I can not understand a city that turns their back to UNDERAGE DRINKING ,PROSTITUTIO,< DRUG DEALING, DRUG USE IN THE CLUBS, GUNS, EVEN RAPE ,... but the minute consenting adults wanna have some fun .. everyone is up in arms ..WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??????

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: The Retreat - Philadelphia ,PA