The Farm Travel Club - York,PA : Swingers Discussion 410061091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsThe Farm Travel Club - York,PA
TOPIC: The Farm Travel Club - York,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 154   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have never been to the cottage but we LOVE the FARM !! We have never felt out of place and everyone is always friendly !! We hope to make it back one day soon....

Joann... please give " Momma Judy" a hug from me :)

Trish

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Hi there! Of course, we're newbies, and we're trying to decide on whether to head over to the Cottage or The Farm, for our first club. Any advice? Thanks!

Burke VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
gusher08, Rumors has it they are having one in early December, but they cancelled the onein November, I just found out. they usually offer discounted price to members and New Members pay only the 1 year membership fee, when they attend, then they can return as members and pay only party fee's, I love the Meet & Greets, they always have a nice crowd, members love them too! you get to meet many new people eager to meet new, open minded sensuous couples and singles.

Manheim PA
Username hidden
(464 posts)
What happens at the meet and greets?? I see they are having one in November?? And what is the cost when you join and for each visit??

Fayetteville PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
ok the rain date for the poker run at the farm is the 9th that is this sunday the bike show and party are still on for sat night see ya all there fri and sat night

Woodlyn PA
Username hidden
(670 posts)
I will agree with Trish, We have been going to the Farm for 8 plus years now and lov ehte place. Home away from home. I was much heavier at one time size 26-28 and felt very comfortable there from the start. Everyone is friendly, fun loving open minded and respectful and they uphold the concept of no means no. The management team is great and the DJ's are awesome. Some nights rock more than others depending on the group of people there. Dress is any where from slut puppy to classy to casual. I take several changes of clothing also (8 or 9) and sometimes get so wrapped up in dancing I forget to change! The whole point is to do what you are comfortable with and what works for you and you partner. This is a no pressure club! We also have been to many clubs and and out of the state and find the Farm to be the best! The bartenders ROCK and the people are awesome! And yes you do get a slightly different name tag during your first visit however that is only so us veterans know to introduce ourselves to you! I personally dont wear my name tag at all...but that is just me. I'm sure you will find the club to be a great time !

Cindy n Jeff

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(252 posts)
I have to agree with the other posts... you will find people of all sizes and shape at The Farm but everyone we have ever met in going on 6 or 7 years now has always been open minded and friendly!! As for dressing... we have seen everything from tuxs and ball gowns ( even on non holiday nights )to jeans and dress shorts on hotter nights....itdoes tend to get hot in the dance/bar area so I take a few outfits each time we go ....there is also a wonderful dress shop right there if your feeling out of place or just want to add to your things!! Take a look at our pictures and anyone else on this thread ....thats a good "picture" of the diffrent sizes and outfits you may see.... We also let our TJ's membership close...were more comfortable at The Farm feel more at home there...I know that people who have seen me at both clubs tell us I am more open at the Farm then I was at Tj's... nicer feeling of belonging I guess, no clicks that I have seen yet!! Hope this has helped!!If you have more questions feel free to email us!!

Trish & Gary

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
gusher08, Just to add to what bighorn wrote... When we first went to The Farm my wife was immediately at home in terms of her appearance. She was heavier at that time than she is now, but she felt very sexy from the first there. This was not true at clubs like TPA (where she was intimidated enough that she wanted to leave). The people at the Farm are the friendliest of the three clubs we've been to (includes TPA & TJ's). I took my wife there last weekend just to boost her morale - something the Farm does really well for her. We let our membership to TJ's lapse, even though we love the food at TJ's better than at the farm. Regarding what to wear... my wife always brings a change of clothes for when things get "hotter". So she wears a party dress to get the party going, but something more riske for later. And then she brings casual stuff for the ride home. They have lockers there to store your stuff while you're out and about. You might want to bring a padlock.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
gusher i try to help as i have been a member of the farm for about 5 years now. my other and better half for about 8 months . as far as what you wear there when you arrive treat it like you are going for casuel dinning. this week end is an biker theamed party so base this week end on that . your first night there you will have a red name tag telling us all that you are new. not a big deal the farm has allways seemed to make first time members feel at ease and welcome . as far as just skinny people only, not true we have personaly noticed that the crowed at the farm is very mixed younder to older thin to large it is one of the only clubs that i know of and have been to that is not clichy. everyone is social and seems to respect the choices and is willing to talk to you not down to you we feel that is why the farm is our fav .. hoped we helped say hello if ya see us mike n jenn

Woodlyn PA
Username hidden
(670 posts)
BIKER WEEKEND FOR THIS WEEKEND THEME WE WILL BE HAVING BIKE SHOW SATURDAY NIGHT AND THE AUDIENCE FAVORITE WINS A PRIZE! ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS THE CONTEST WILL BE THE HOTTEST BIKER AND THE HOTTEST BIKER CHICK WILL EACH RECEIVE A FREE PASS! THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE WEEKEND WILL BE THE CHARITY POKER RUN ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON, OCTOBER 7TH AND 8TH

Woodlyn PA
Username hidden
(670 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 154   End
TOPIC: The Farm Travel Club - York,PA