Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs The Farm Travel Club - York,PA
TOPIC: The Farm Travel Club - York,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   101 to 110 of 154   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am looking for some information about The Farm. My husband and I are fairly new to this life style and have never been to a club. We have no clue what happens at the clubs or what to expect. So I am going to list some questions and if you will all “educate us” we would be grateful……….What do you wear?? Are you singled out when it is your first night (say with a sticker that says 1st timer), How are things done, I had heard The Farm was all skinny people. I am a 14/16 and don’t want to be out of place. The Farm web site says they are having a meet and greet in November. What is that?? I am sorry for all the question and will me VERY grateful for any “education” you can give us.

Fayetteville PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
the mrs and I will be there tonight - dancin' the night away...

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Anyone going to the farm tonight?

Mountain Top PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
max and i will be at the farm the 8th of october,,,had such a great time our first time there cant wait to do it again,,,,this time we will be staying the night...

Harleysville PA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
livetoride2004, There is a list of places on thier website under accommodations, with phone numbers to motel/hotels nearby. More details about the Biker/Weekend Poker Run can be found on the website under events. You can also get rooms at The Farm if you reserve in advance. There is also a $20 Discount that weekend for Poker Run Participants that book the weekend package. JoAnn & Ron

Manheim PA
Username hidden
(464 posts)
Can anyone tell us what hotels are close to The Farm. We are thinking about cumming out for the bike run in Oct. and we need a place to stay close. We wil be there late Fri and stay till Sun. Thanks

Fredericktown PA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
UUUUGGGGHHHHHHH we misss thhhheeee ccclllluuuubbbbbbb wwwwaaaaahhhhhhh...... ok done crying....welll maybe not !!! But can ya tell I miss the club and all my friends???!!!! Man it's been ages since we've been out !!! We hope to get there soon !!! Til then hope everyone is having a great time!!!

xoxoxoxxoxoo

Trish & Gary

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Wow!!!!!!!!

What a weekend. What a pool party. What a pole dance.How 'bout them Village People!!!!!!

Can't wait to do it all again!!!!!!

Kat & Rick

Rockville IN
Username hidden
(17 posts)
cmk4783 looking forward to meeting you there, Make sure you stop us and say hi, if you see us first! The Farm is a Friendly club and I'm sure your gonna have a great time!

Manheim PA
Username hidden
(464 posts)
I went to the Farm on Aug. 5th for my first time as a single female.... I was very nervous!!!!! But after about 15 minutes I was soooo comfy and relaxed ... I wished I lived closer I'd be there every weekend!!! I have never been to any type of function, be it swinger or vanilla, that I have felt this comfortable and at ease than that night. Everyone at the Farm is so friendly and fun!!! I cant wait to go again & again!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   101 to 110 of 154   End
TOPIC: The Farm Travel Club - York,PA