The Farm Travel Club - York,PA : Swingers Discussion 4100610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsThe Farm Travel Club - York,PA
TOPIC: The Farm Travel Club - York,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   101 to 110 of 158   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to agree with the other posts... you will find people of all sizes and shape at The Farm but everyone we have ever met in going on 6 or 7 years now has always been open minded and friendly!! As for dressing... we have seen everything from tuxs and ball gowns ( even on non holiday nights )to jeans and dress shorts on hotter nights....itdoes tend to get hot in the dance/bar area so I take a few outfits each time we go ....there is also a wonderful dress shop right there if your feeling out of place or just want to add to your things!! Take a look at our pictures and anyone else on this thread ....thats a good "picture" of the diffrent sizes and outfits you may see.... We also let our TJ's membership close...were more comfortable at The Farm feel more at home there...I know that people who have seen me at both clubs tell us I am more open at the Farm then I was at Tj's... nicer feeling of belonging I guess, no clicks that I have seen yet!! Hope this has helped!!If you have more questions feel free to email us!!

Trish & Gary

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
gusher08, Just to add to what bighorn wrote... When we first went to The Farm my wife was immediately at home in terms of her appearance. She was heavier at that time than she is now, but she felt very sexy from the first there. This was not true at clubs like TPA (where she was intimidated enough that she wanted to leave). The people at the Farm are the friendliest of the three clubs we've been to (includes TPA & TJ's). I took my wife there last weekend just to boost her morale - something the Farm does really well for her. We let our membership to TJ's lapse, even though we love the food at TJ's better than at the farm. Regarding what to wear... my wife always brings a change of clothes for when things get "hotter". So she wears a party dress to get the party going, but something more riske for later. And then she brings casual stuff for the ride home. They have lockers there to store your stuff while you're out and about. You might want to bring a padlock.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
gusher i try to help as i have been a member of the farm for about 5 years now. my other and better half for about 8 months . as far as what you wear there when you arrive treat it like you are going for casuel dinning. this week end is an biker theamed party so base this week end on that . your first night there you will have a red name tag telling us all that you are new. not a big deal the farm has allways seemed to make first time members feel at ease and welcome . as far as just skinny people only, not true we have personaly noticed that the crowed at the farm is very mixed younder to older thin to large it is one of the only clubs that i know of and have been to that is not clichy. everyone is social and seems to respect the choices and is willing to talk to you not down to you we feel that is why the farm is our fav .. hoped we helped say hello if ya see us mike n jenn

Woodlyn PA

Username hidden
(670 posts)
BIKER WEEKEND FOR THIS WEEKEND THEME WE WILL BE HAVING BIKE SHOW SATURDAY NIGHT AND THE AUDIENCE FAVORITE WINS A PRIZE! ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS THE CONTEST WILL BE THE HOTTEST BIKER AND THE HOTTEST BIKER CHICK WILL EACH RECEIVE A FREE PASS! THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE WEEKEND WILL BE THE CHARITY POKER RUN ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON, OCTOBER 7TH AND 8TH

Woodlyn PA

Username hidden
(670 posts)
I am looking for some information about The Farm. My husband and I are fairly new to this life style and have never been to a club. We have no clue what happens at the clubs or what to expect. So I am going to list some questions and if you will all “educate us” we would be grateful……….What do you wear?? Are you singled out when it is your first night (say with a sticker that says 1st timer), How are things done, I had heard The Farm was all skinny people. I am a 14/16 and don’t want to be out of place. The Farm web site says they are having a meet and greet in November. What is that?? I am sorry for all the question and will me VERY grateful for any “education” you can give us.

Fayetteville PA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
the mrs and I will be there tonight - dancin' the night away...

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Anyone going to the farm tonight?

Mountain Top PA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
max and i will be at the farm the 8th of october,,,had such a great time our first time there cant wait to do it again,,,,this time we will be staying the night...

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
livetoride2004, There is a list of places on thier website under accommodations, with phone numbers to motel/hotels nearby. More details about the Biker/Weekend Poker Run can be found on the website under events. You can also get rooms at The Farm if you reserve in advance. There is also a $20 Discount that weekend for Poker Run Participants that book the weekend package. JoAnn & Ron

Manheim PA

Username hidden
(464 posts)
Can anyone tell us what hotels are close to The Farm. We are thinking about cumming out for the bike run in Oct. and we need a place to stay close. We wil be there late Fri and stay till Sun. Thanks

Fredericktown PA

Username hidden
(91 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   101 to 110 of 158   End
TOPIC: The Farm Travel Club - York,PA