The Farm Travel Club - York,PA : Swingers Discussion 41006
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsThe Farm Travel Club - York,PA
TOPIC: The Farm Travel Club - York,PA
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club The Farm Travel Club

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 154   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HOT MAN LOCATOR . . . Please Help! Met a terrific single guy - kind of "older' - looked blonde - very cute - at Saturday's Farm Fest Sat night party. (Think - there weren't that many single guys there). If any of you great friends can let me know who he is that would be great! At the time I was in the ozone and didn't think to ask his name - was either "Mike" or "Mark".

You all know me - single lady party animal with short blonde hair. Help me find this wonderful man, please. Beth

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
One more day til Farmfest! We plan on being poolisde with drink in hand, by 1 pm.

See you there!

Dawn n Jim

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(1377 posts)
Check out Sunny Rest Resort in Palmerton, pa. Sunny Rest is a clothing optional resort, it's not a nudist resort. You can leave your clothes on till you are comfortable. They have a night club, pool bar, 2 heated pools the grounds are 190 acres with walking trails, and much more. No sex in the open. Google Sunny Rest Resort in Palmerton, Pa and check it out. Many of the regulars that have sites at Sunny Rest have swinger party. Every one is very friendly. over half the people there are swingers. It's a fun and safe place to party. Hope to see you. Lisa & Bob

Riegelsville PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Will be baking at the pool this afternoon, and hoping for an even hotter evening! It's my first time here, and I can't wait to meet some sexy new couples and singles, so be sure to say hello if you see me.

Conshohocken PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yes we have..... Live band , vendors, BBQ meal, .... They hold it down by the stream.... They also do Lori the bartenders duck derby that day... I know they are adding more stuff this year.... If there is anything else you need to know mail us and if i dont know i can find out or tell you who to ask.

See Ya Todd

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Has anyone been to Farmfest? What to expect?

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(1377 posts)
Do you ever travel to Sunny Rest Resort in Palmerton, Pa? Lisa & Bob

Riegelsville PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Wow What a great party Sat. night. Thanks to all that came out and made it a great party !!!! Can't wait till next weekend.....

New Freedom PA
Username hidden
(46 posts)
We see single guys there. And they keep coming back so they must be getting to play.

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
so how is the farm for a single guy to attend?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 154   End
TOPIC: The Farm Travel Club - York,PA