The Cottage in Gettysburgh - Gettysburgh,PA : Swingers Discussion 41011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsThe Cottage in Gettysburgh - Gettysburgh,PA
TOPIC: The Cottage in Gettysburgh - Gettysburgh,PA TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club The Cottage in Gettysburgh

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Please see the new thread - "The Cottage in Gettysburg - Gettysburg,PA" This one had spelling errors in it, so I created a new thread.

Tech Support -Wayne

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Valentines Day 2007 Parties both Friday and Saturday!

KING & QUEEN CROWNED - SEXY TEDDY NIGHTS - LOCK & KEY GAME

Come out to The Cottage this weekend for one of the Hottest Valentines Parties in the lifestyle. We'll cap off a great evening of fun with all of your sexy friends by crowning two of you as the King and Queen of the Party, one couple for Friday and one for Saturday.

The theme is Sexy Teddies, but the game is one of the coolest icebreakers we know of. Lock and Key. Drop in and enjoy all the new and updated facilities and dine in style with The Cottages new top shelf caterers.

If you haven't been to our VIP Suites, this is the weekend to try them! We have a 4 bedroom house set aside just for people who want to get away from it all and spend the weekend at the Club. These reservations go fast, so be sure to sign up early!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
BTW if you havent signed up for the Cottage Group, send me an email. If you want to sign up go to Groups, PA, the Cottage to sign up!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Saturday Night was fantastic at the Cottage. Everyone had a great time showing off their team colors and partying their asses off!

Thanks to everyone who came out and we will see you at the Valentines Day party

mmmm....sexy teddy night......

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Well it was a bit smaller of a crowd last night because of the weather (what is it about 4 snowflakes and everyone going into hibernation?) but I have t osay, it was a HOT time. Sometimes the smaller the party the more....familiar you get with everyone!

Special thanks to everyone who came out and we cannot wait for tonight!

See you at the Cottage!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Hey there is a new Private Group in town!

The Cottage is getting very involved here on SLS and we have created a private group to discuss anything you guys want and will be monitored a bit more closely by the moderators (quicker responses) than here. you can go to groups-->PA-->The Cottage and ask to sign up. We will approve you as soon as possible!

Thanks

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Superbowl Kickoff with the Cottage this weekend! 717-334-0882

Ok, this web-guy is torn.... I've always contended that a woman in a mans white shirt is the sexiest sight one can behold... but now I am challenged. A true quandary. When Dottie came up with this idea I had to really think.... ok, I was dreaming... Ok, here it is ladies, we are asking you to show up tonight in your favorite team jersey, complimenting it with nothing more than thigh highs and high heels! (I would say Black and Gold but any color would suffice:) Hell, it's a team sport, lets even have a few cheerleaders this weekend!

We are having a team contest this weekend. If you've been here for this game you've know it's pretty damn fun. We are going to play "DON'T DROP THE BALL" Your M.C. for the evening and game has vowed to liven this thing up to keep you guessing at how it's played. However it plays out, its the most fun you can have with your clothes on.....

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Well we have finally recovered enough to write about the weekend and what a weekend it was! We crowned a couple of new Miss. Cottageā€™s (who will receive special privileges all month long!) for the month of February.

We also had some SERIOUSLY sexy girls dancing on our pole in the striptease contests that we held. Congratulations to everyone who had the courage to participate and to our winners!

I also want to publicly wish our manager Keith a very happy birthday and many, many more!

Hope to wee you all next week at the Cottage!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
DO I ever!...all charged up and ready to go as the saying goes...lol. Did you guys have fun in Baltimore last weekend?

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
When are we going to see those great legs back at the Cottage?

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
TOPIC: The Cottage in Gettysburgh - Gettysburgh,PA TOPIC LOCKED