Help
FORUMS › Clubs › Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs › The Cottage in Gettysburg - Gettysburg,PA
TOPIC: The_Cottage_in_Gettysburg_-_Gettysburg,PA
Created by: TechSupport The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 55
User Details are only visible to members.
Does anyone know what is going on with the Cottage these days. At one point the Cottage was the best club in the Mid Atlantic?

Washington Crossing PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Yes the previous owners are back.

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Hi everyone, Has The Cottage changed hands aging or is it just a rumor, we heard that the original owners were back? The high price hasn't change and it's not mentioned anywhere that we can find including the website.

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(355 posts)
Are they out of business???? I'm calling at 7:30pm today, Wednesday 10/14/2015 during a Wednesday "meet and greet" as posted on their site. Their machine is saying your closed but then says hours are 10am to 10pm on Wednesday. No options are picking up. Do we need to find another place for our first experience? Certainly not giving me a "warm and fuzzy feeling" about giving them my time and money. Anyone know anything????

Front Royal VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Heading down for weekend if apr 16. Wondering if there's a club my gf and I can visit while there. Don't see anything listed for the cottage that weekend

New Haven CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Me and my wife are coming into Hanover PA from North Carolina. Wondering if anyone knows of a gloryhole in the area?

Aberdeen NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
We were there this past Wednesday our 1st time. Party was good sized however, disappointed in the fact that there was no food available as stated on website. Staff was very apologetic about it as there was little they could do. The staff tried to see to it that there was something, however they were shot down by management that was out of town. So I would definitely make sure the kitchen is open before making reservations.

Abbottstown PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Looking at going to the cottage next Wensday May 2. Heard if you got a couple to sponsor you the membership fee is only 30$. Anyone have any futher info. Thanks a bunch

Hanover PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I've been there three times and I've always enjoyed myself.

Scranton PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
So how is this place for single guys attending?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 55
TOPIC: The Cottage in Gettysburg - Gettysburg,PA
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.