TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA : Swingers Discussion 410081081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsTJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA
TOPIC: TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 618   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hope to see all of you at Tjs!

York PA

Username hidden
(255 posts)
OHappyDagger, we've been in the lifestyle for 7 1/2 years and TJs was the first club we went to. It is a fine club as are the many clubs in our area. As an educated adult I would think you'd understand that protecting yourself from an STD is your own responsibility. If you go to TJs to socialize and meet very fun people then you'd know what their masses of loyal fans know. If you go there or any on premise club and indiscriminately engage in risky play with total strangers then you have no one to blame but yourself. Whatever you decide TJs will still be there.

Fenwick Island DE

Username hidden
(34 posts)
We Will be at the poker run too . Can't wait

Duncannon PA

Username hidden
(29 posts)
Brianna-thanks you are so right.

York PA

Username hidden
(255 posts)
I want to start by saying you sound like really cool people. I respect your opinion on what you read, However please understand that I am very good friends with the club owners and lots of patrons there as well as other clubs in the area. I understand your concern and you willingness to take a stand for what you feel is rite. However the owners don't maintain the site. Like many people that own a business you can't do it all yourself. Sometimes when we do that they don't always full fill it to the fullest. I can tell you that if you sent a e-mail Larry the owner will be on it. He is a good person and his club is top notch. Rest assured, it was probably never brought to his attention. I hope that you don't judge to harshly and consider the damages that can be done with forum post such as this to a persons business before you take this approach

Hedgesville WV

Username hidden
(16 posts)
O Sanctimonious One...thank you for your preachy stand. Go ahead and stay away. The rest of us can make adult decisions based on more than a general answer to an faq.

Fort Myers FL

Username hidden
(116 posts)
TJ's Poker Run/ Biker Party.. You bet we will be there!! Who else is going!?

Clearwater Beach FL

Username hidden
(242 posts)
We're planning on going this Saturday

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(52 posts)
We are headed to TJ's fri & Sat. Meet & greet and Anniversery. Hope to see you there.

Hillsborough NJ

Username hidden
(618 posts)
We are trying to decide on a club to visit. TJ's looks like a nice place on the website, but we will not be patronizing TJ's as long as the website FAQ's feature the following blurb:

"Sexually transmitted diseases are uncommon among swingers. In fact, many couples confine their outside sexual recreation to club swing parties for this reason. STD's are generally easily diagnosed and cured. If you suspect that you have had an STD contact you should seek medical attention. The local health department is usually the best bet. It is nothing to be ashamed of or fear. AIDS, very much in the news the past couple of years, is difficult to contract. It is very rare in the swing community. Primary methods of transmitting the AIDS virus are sharing needles in drug use and intercourse, especially anal, with a man who shares needles or practices receptive anal intercourse with other men. If neither of these categories fits, you are not going to get AIDS through swinging."

What, is this 1985? We are disappointed that dangerous misinformation of this kind would be published by any group, especially an adult club where sex takes place. Sorry TJ's. You do not get our business as long as your website offers a false sense of security that people are safe from diseases due to their sexual orientation, their hobby, or the venue of their hobby. Better to publish nothing and avoid liability than to offer up untruths and non-facts.

We tried to send an email to this effect directly to TJ's, but don't know if it was received. Hope everyone out there is being careful despite what the website advises.

Wormleysburg PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 618   End
TOPIC: TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA