Help
FORUMS › Clubs › Pennsylvania Swingers Clubs › TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA
TOPIC: TJ's_Lasting_Impressions_-_Newport,PA
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 63  Next »
41 to 50 of 624
User Details are only visible to members.
Nothing beats Tj's Halloween Party. It is my favorite time of the year, and it is just around the corner. Tj's will fill up fast for this one just like every year. One of the biggest parties of the year. If you have never been, what are you waiting for. But you have to get your reservations in NOW. Dont be the one to get turned away cause you waited till the last minute. See everyone there.

Lower Paxton PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Anyone going oct 22

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
It is a different group hosting the Sat. pool party and Sat. evening party but will be a great time!! This group can throw the best of the best of parties and if you don't enjoy then you didn't try hard enough!! There will be hamburgers,hot dogs and hot sausages poolside and some other goodies that we will be bringing so cum out and enjoy an awesome holiday party!!

Palmyra PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Always a good time, only bummer is we were not able to get a VIP room this time to stay overnight, had to go with the dump a couple miles down the road! Wife enjoys hanging out at the pool in the afternoon also.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1623 posts)
Another site is sponsoring a Labor Day bash next Sat.. Always a good turnout!! Cant wait to meet some new friends!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Anyone else going to be there next saturday, Sept. 3rd?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1623 posts)
Did see that anoher group was sponsoring an event there that night, thanks! And we meant LABOR day, rather than memorial day...lol

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1623 posts)
There's another site sponsoring a party that Sat that usually brings a good turnout and fun crowd..

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
We are thinking about heading to TJs sept. 3rd, the Saturday before memorial day. Not positive yet as we could not get a room at TJs and the motels nearby are less than average. Anyone else plan on attending?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1623 posts)
I went to TJ's for my first time on the 1st, and have been back two more times since then! I have been having a blast there and am getting more and more adventurous every time I go. The PJ party was fantastic--my first time ever being naked on a dance floor :) (There were a lot of firsts for me that night actually).

I can't wait to head back there--most likely this Saturday!

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 63  Next »
41 to 50 of 624
TOPIC: TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy