TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA : Swingers Discussion 410081041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsPennsylvania Swingers ClubsTJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA
TOPIC: TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 618   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Did see that anoher group was sponsoring an event there that night, thanks! And we meant LABOR day, rather than memorial day...lol

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
There's another site sponsoring a party that Sat that usually brings a good turnout and fun crowd..

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
We are thinking about heading to TJs sept. 3rd, the Saturday before memorial day. Not positive yet as we could not get a room at TJs and the motels nearby are less than average. Anyone else plan on attending?

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
I went to TJ's for my first time on the 1st, and have been back two more times since then! I have been having a blast there and am getting more and more adventurous every time I go. The PJ party was fantastic--my first time ever being naked on a dance floor :) (There were a lot of firsts for me that night actually).

I can't wait to head back there--most likely this Saturday!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Sunnyrest You have to come visit TJ's.The staff is pretty awesome and the customers are even better!! They have great food,dancing, and you can play in many areas. 2 poles for the ladies to show off on if they would like an open room that has been known to be the party inside the party and VIP rooms available to rent for the night that have everything in them you could need.(Private bath,tv,dvdplayer,mini frig with some supplies usually have the emenities that all ladies need and use in the bath room. Blow dryer etc. ) So cum on what r u waiting for.....cum visit!!We will have a great time!!

Palmyra PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
FunCple Most of us are naked or at least semi naked but some prefer to keep their suits on!! It's your prefernce. I wish everyone would get naked!! LOL

Palmyra PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Thank you! Is everyone naked around the pool? We're excited to be visiting and are very open-minded! lol!

Washington Township OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
FunCouple you will want to come with open minds (lol) and bring your own alcohol they supply sodas,mixers,water and towels and the atmosphere to have a good time!! Maybe naked volley ball just never know. You are also welcomed to bring your own snacks for the day. They don't serve food at pool parties except on holidays!! Then they have burgers(which are awesome)and dogs. Some lounge chairs available and mats also!! Just come out with no expectations and have a wonderful time!! We may see ya both there!!!

Palmyra PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
We'll be there for the first time July 29th and 30th. What is the afternoon pool party like? Any tips or suggestions? Thanks!

Washington Township OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
sunnyrest couple if you ever get a chance to go please go you will have fun.We havent been up for a couple months but hoping to go soon.We will post when going so we can meet or even get a table with others to share and who knows.MAYBE SOOM FUN IN A ROOM WITH OTHERS???????

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 618   End
TOPIC: TJ's Lasting Impressions - Newport,PA